Item stuck in Alaska
1240 3 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Martin Vanhemert
lvl.1

United States

My Item is stuck in Alaska customs. Someone please fix this.  you have had this issue on several shipments. You would think someone would corrected this.  0014480108905. How do expect to have return customers when this happens. poor customer service. Please fix this or I will call Affirm and cancel your payment for no receipt
2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, sorry to read and knew about the troubles you've had with your order. We'll forward and seek the attention of the designated team for further assistance. Your patience is highly appreciated.
2019-12-22
Use props
Martin Vanhemert
lvl.1

United States

YOU WOULD THINK?

You would think after reading all these bad expiences someone @ DJI (CEO) would be concerned with all this? They don't give a ...  "Fuck YOU pay me mentallity. I really hope your stocks tank. I told my broker to dump DJI Technologies yesterday @ a loss.
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Martin Vanhemert Posted at 12-23 19:27
You would think after reading all these bad expiences someone @ DJI (CEO) would be concerned with all this? They don't give a ...  "Fuck YOU pay me mentallity. I really hope your stocks tank. I told my broker to dump DJI Technologies yesterday @ a loss.

Hi Martin, sorry for the inconvenience. The shipment was pending due to the weekend, according to our logistics team, it will be released from the customs soon, please don't worry, we also will help you keep an eye on the process. We really appreciate your patience.
2019-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules