Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Android 10 and DJI Fly app not working together
8332 26 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dikheid
Flight distance : 84016 ft
Netherlands

By now everyone should know the Dji Fly app is not working with Android 10.  The milion dollar question is :  What's the timeframe for a fix/revision ?
2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please ask what mobile device are you currently using right now? Did you try to sync all of your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if this helps? This concern was already been raised to our designated department and they are working on it, we will surely keep you posted once we already have an update to this said issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!
2019-12-22
Use props
djiuser_eoKOnh66m413
New
Russia

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 14:27
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. May I please ask what mobile device are you currently using right now? Did you try to sync all of your flight records and try to uninstall and reinstall the application to see if this helps? This concern was already been raised to our designated department and they are working on it, we will surely keep you posted once we already have an update to this said issue. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Cheers!

I have same problem on Samsung s10+
2019-12-23
Use props
renbrant
lvl.1

Brazil

Same issue on Galaxy S10 after update to Android 10.
Now, my Mavic Mini became a very expensive paperweight!
2019-12-23
Use props
dikheid
Netherlands

I'm using a Samsung SM-G975F  (S10+)
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_btx0f2se2vWu
Flight distance : 4433215 ft
  • >>>
France

I M USING SAMSUNG NOTE 10+

I HAVE SAME PROBLEME
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_jy12tUbHW478
New

United Kingdom

same issue here
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_Wkkd3LuKWVcu
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Fly Developer!!!
When comes an update for Android 10?
I am using a Samsung S10e and since the update the flyapp doesn't work!
I am not able to fly. To expensive to do nothing nothing with the Mavic Mini.
Need to have my money back otherwise!
Please give an answer!

Best regards from Germany
2019-12-23
Use props
djiuser_Wkkd3LuKWVcu
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-22 14:27

App is not working!
Any Update?
2019-12-23
Use props
kokasg GR
lvl.1
Greece

same issue here Samsung S10 !!  
2019-12-24
Use props
djiuser_DN3YqoZQ5aON
New

France

received my mavic mini yesterday for christmas..
dies not work with note 10 Androïd 10
so disapointed..
500 dollars
2019-12-25
Use props
renbrant
lvl.1

Brazil

As it is a nice piece of hardware with junk software, I'll wait a while to see if they solve before returning it and ask for my money back.
I think two weeks is a reasonable time for them to fix it. What do you think?
2019-12-26
Use props
curro180
Flight distance : 225830 ft
Spain

Silencio absoluto por parte de DJI, vergonzoso por parte de la marca. POR FAVOR PARA CUANDO PODREMOS VOLAR NUESTROS DRONES?
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi all, if you use phones with an Exynos processor developed by Samsung, the DJI Fly app may not be run normally. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. This issue is caused by the incompatibility between the DJI Fly app and the Android 10 operating system run by the Samsung Galaxy models (Exynos). We have already worked on this issue with Samsung, and have figured out the cause of this issue. We will fix this issue in the future version of the DJI Fly app.
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_Wkkd3LuKWVcu
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-30 23:12
Hi all, if you use phones with an Exynos processor developed by Samsung, the DJI Fly app may not be run normally. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. This issue is caused by the incompatibility between the DJI Fly app and the Android 10 operating system run by the Samsung Galaxy models (Exynos). We have already worked on this issue with Samsung, and have figured out the cause of this issue. We will fix this issue in the future version of the DJI Fly app.

How long does it take?
2019-12-31
Use props
Travelkolik HU
lvl.1

Turkey

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-12-22 14:27

I am using Samsung S10+ and not working after Android 10 update
2020-1-1
Use props
Lolik12345
lvl.4
Flight distance : 256493 ft
  • >>>
Israel

Samsung galaxy note 10 plus stopped to work with Dji Fly app after android update to ver 10 we are grounded .You have prommised that you are going to fix that on next version but the new Dji fly 1.0.4 still not working.

2020-1-2
Use props
djiuser_SJIQIiUXfDri
New
Flight distance : 545 ft
Argentina

The app still not workin in s10+, with android 10.
It's been a long time since I stopped working.
When will they solve the problem?
I will have to ask for the drone's money back, which I could only use 3 times, before my cell phone is updated to android 10
2020-1-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, we are working hard on this issue with Samsung, it will be solved in late January. We appreciate your kind understanding and support.
2020-1-7
Use props
djiuser_H74SqoD7TNwe
lvl.1

Spain

hi my samsung a6 , android 9,  dont work with dji fly always say fail installing.....in the box you dont say nothing about this.
2020-1-18
Use props
djiuser_H74SqoD7TNwe
lvl.1

Spain

Hello DJI again.

FIXED PROBLEM WITH COMPATIBLITITY DJIFLY AND MY NEWBRAND DEVICE...............

MAVIC MINI is in the store and my refund money is flying to buy a FIMI X8 SE.

Thanks for the support.....in my country its said: thanks for nothing....
2020-1-18
Use props
dikheid
Netherlands

Update :  Received a link from DJI for version 1.0.6  This version is now at least starting on my phone.  Will try flying later. For now the phone can connect to the DJI mini with android 10. So looking good!
Link :  https://service-adhoc.dji.com/download/app/android/3b03cb95-bc4b-4b62-b4ab-9cf977d77309
2020-1-19
Use props
dikheid
Netherlands

I can confirm version 1.0.6 is working on my Samsung S10+ and I'm now able to fly the mini again.   
2020-1-25
Use props
Rescue 1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89820 ft
United States

I just received a Galaxy Tab E 32GB Android version 7.1.1, I am unable to download DJI Fly on it, any ideas why?  Thanks  
2020-3-6
Use props
Apiarist
Flight distance : 97156 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-30 23:12

Edit: Apologies, I just noticed this was a post from 2019, but any information you have would be appreciated.
Hi Mindy,

Do you know if these same issues effect the the Exynos Samsung Galaxy S10 and the DJI Mini 2? I have just sent my drone off for repair as the controller would not connect to the app at all. Will this also likely be solved in late January?
2021-1-18
Use props
djiuser_mgmmDNiwNqXH
New

Puerto Rico

App crashing. I use galaxy s21 ultra
2021-12-19
Use props
djiuser_pbI0L0yaBuS4
New

Australia

Please fix the bug soon , or refund our money , will never buy dji products again.  Never suggest friends .
2022-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules