Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
First flight -- so far, so good
492 3 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tervist
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20830 ft
United States

The winds finally settled down, the weather went above freezing, so I took advantage of those conditions to take my MM out for its maiden flight. So far, so good! I only flew in my back yard so I can get used to flying again. The app and the connection process between the MM, the phone, and the controller is so much simpler than it was with the Spark. I do miss the Active Track and the Panorama features, but that's OK. The Panorama feature would be easy enough to add in an upgrade, but I'll just have to settle for creating them in post processing for now. I agree with other users about putting a contrasting ribbon on the upper portion of the screen so the status bar would be better visible. White print across a light gray/blue sky just doesn't cut it.

So now, I just need to head to a more open area and keep practicing! This is really a fun little drone.
2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tervist. Hello and good day. Thank you for sharing these information and your first flight experience with your new DJI Mavic Mini. Have a safe and a happy flying always. .
2019-12-22
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tervist, you are absolutely 100% right about updating the DJI Fly App to put a contrasting ribbon on the upper portion of the screen so the status bar can be easily read.  Terrible with current color set up.
2019-12-22
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Tervist, good to hear of your enthusiasm. Indeed, this is a fun drone. Keep enjoying your flying.
2019-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules