Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini fell out of sky and now the gimbal is stuck
1592 1 2019-12-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nichxestes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 31949 ft
United States

So I took my Mavic Mini out for it's maiden flight today. The first few tries the Mavic was acting really crazy, turning without my input, changing altitude without my input, etc. I thought well maybe it's because I'm at a somewhat higher altitude. So I went down to a lower altitude and sent the drone up and as it was hovering directly in front of me, no obstructions, maybe 5 feet above me it just fell to the ground and the propellors went full throttle and it kind of squirmed around on the ground. Now it says the gimbal is stuck and it's constantly vibrating. Is there anyway to fix this or find out if the drone was straight up defective? It really sucks that I spent a decent amount of money on this thing and it immediately went this way. I tried to pull the flight data when I got home but it keeps telling me that the transfer failed. Any help is super appreciated because I'd really just like to get this thing in the air again. Thanks.
2019-12-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sincerely sorry for the crash accident, please contact our support team www.dji.com/support to start a ticket and send in the drone for the data analysis, our team will do their best to figure out what happened and provide the proper resolution, thank you.
2019-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules