Water Recovery Device
881 9 2019-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lu-K46
lvl.2
Australia

Hi,

Anyone knows any system or gadget to recover the mavic air in case it "lands" in water?
I checked the getterback, but it doesn't have really good reviews.

2019-12-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

2019-12-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

looks nice !
2019-12-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

ops sorry it is for mavic mini
2019-12-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

2019-12-23
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Spain

i prefer mavic mini
set up
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Lu-K46. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from out valued DJI co pilots with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2019-12-23
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

And the "cycle of life" starts again ... All these inventions have been developed in countless incarnations years ago, discussed to death and proven worthless. Unless you want to use your drone for very special missions involving purposed water surface take offs or landings (wildlife filming?), the buoys are nothing more than performance-crippling, OA sensors-fooling, wind-catching annoyance. Moreover, water crash landing will not save your drone. In best scenario lifeless wreck will float on the surface, damaged beyond reparation. Pollution wise ... yes, Mother Nature will benefit from successful rescue, but not you. Simply avoid flying over water until you gain confidence in piloting skills. You gonna laugh at this idea soon, I guarantee ...
2019-12-23
Use props
cutis
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1695351 ft
United States

Buy silica gel & encapsulate hermetically each 15 minutes change over new silica gel.
Initially vacuum cautiously gross entrapped liquid but be care ful not to damage delicate instrumentation like the barometer internal or overspeeding blower bearing.
Chances are the power transistors are injured. These feed the hungry loads juice when the controller commands it.
Gee, I go out to the sea horizon from the sand & return, some 25 thousand feet at night when irradiated interferences subside substantially (nocturnal)
2019-12-23
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Looks like an awesome solution to the problem.
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules