Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spooling up!
909 3 2019-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thopter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

First of all if I am in the wrong category i'm sorry I am new at this and when you read the question you will realise just how new, I have just got my 1st quadcopter (mavic 2) and all I want to know is how to just get the rotors turning without taking off and then shutting them down as simple as that, I know to pull down on both sticks to start them and I have a suspicion it may be the same stick movement to stop them I just don't know I am liable to crash the thing into the ceiling. Anyway there it is it's out please ignore my ignorance incredibly grateful for any reply.        Thanks.

2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. When you start the motors by using the remote controller the motors will start spinning. If you're on mode 2 the drone will start to hover when the left stick is pushed forward. For reference, I will be posting a link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... 2.0_en_20191211.pdf ) for the combination stick command. Thank you.

2019-12-23
Use props
Thopter
lvl.4
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 09:36
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this inquiry. When you start the motors by using the remote controller the motors will start spinning. If you're on mode 2 the drone will start to hover when the left stick is pushed forward. For reference, I will be posting a link ( https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Mavic_2/Mavic_2_Pro_Zoom_User_Manual_v2.0_en_20191211.pdf ) for the combination stick command. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thanks for the reply, appreciated.
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thopter Posted at 12-24 09:41
Thanks for the reply, appreciated.

You are more than welcome. If you have further concern or inquiry feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules