Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Mini - Camera ..what is it?
1284 4 2019-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MauroM1982
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3144642 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi at all...,
i see under the glass of camera a "little point" what is it?

see also attached file...
thanks
Mauro

ph2

ph2

ph1

ph1
2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to the DJI Forum and thank you for the inquiry. Does this " little point " that is found on your DJI Mavic Mini lens affect the result of your video and photos that you have captured. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-23
Use props
MauroM1982
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3144642 ft
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Paladin Posted at 12-23 14:11
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to the DJI Forum and thank you for the inquiry. Does this " little point " that is found on your DJI Mavic Mini lens affect the result of your video and photos that you have captured. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

Hi Dear, It is incorrect i try to make a photo, i see it whitouy  take a photo, i see it with my eyes and i try to make a photo, it is not a reflex or mistake, there are a little point under the glass

Thanks
Mauro
2019-12-23
Use props
Mypinknee
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30010 ft
United Kingdom

MauroM1982 Posted at 12-23 19:23
Hi Dear, It is incorrect i try to make a photo, i see it whitouy  take a photo, i see it with my eyes and i try to make a photo, it is not a reflex or mistake, there are a little point under the glass

Thanks

Most likely it is a sensor for exposure and/or focus.
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

MauroM1982 Posted at 12-23 19:23

Thanks

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. For this concern, I would recommend to please contact our DJI support team at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) to further diagnose the " little point " on the camera. Our designated DJI support team will do their best to assists you with regards to the this matter. Thank you.
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules