Sold me wrong product
799 2 2019-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Stason Smith
lvl.1

Australia

Hi guys.
I really need help. two days ago I bought a Sony A6400 with the lens. for 2 days and night, I've been trying to balance SC gimbal with this setup and its impossible. The rail that holds the camera is not long enough to move back the camera for balance.  I came to the conclusion that guys at the shop sold me a wrong product that not compatible and I need a bigger gimbal. maybe I missed something and doing it wrong, let me know.
products areLens: Sony SEL2470Z T*FE 24-70mm F4
Camera: Sony A6400
Ronin SC pro kit

2019-12-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Stason Smith, it has been tested that Ronin-SC is able to provide stabilization for the camera and lens with a total weight of 2 kg and below. However, the shutter of some cameras cannot be controlled by Ronin-SC. Please refer to the Camera Compatibility List on DJI's official website for more details: https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ibility_List_en.pdf
Sony A6400 is not in the Ronin-SC's compatible list but the list of Ronin-S, it is recommended to use Ronin-S for a better performance.
2019-12-31
Use props
Homan Cheung
New

United Kingdom

Hi DJI, apologies in advance for hijacking this thread but there's no other I can contact the company.

I'm from the UK and the Ronin s gimble I bought is tested and faulty, how can I get this fixed? I can't ring you guys because there's no UK help line and I've tried emailing you guys but no response!

2020-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules