Can you set Low battery alarm on Mavic Mini?
6632 15 2019-12-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Goldorak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36890 ft
Canada

On my Tello I was capable to set-up when to be advise for low battery warning, can we also do it with the Mavic Mini? I read the manual but did not find this information. I would love to be print sooner when making long flight.
My excuse if this wals already answer on this thread.

2019-12-23
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

No, it is not possible and from 20% level you have to endure this s**t terrible disgusting annoying sound.
2019-12-24
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I concur with that beeping sound being extremely annoying.
2019-12-24
Use props
Goldorak
lvl.2
Flight distance : 36890 ft
Canada

Is it possible to expect DJI to allow us change that setting in future apps? I fin onmn small phone with the sun; it very easy if do flight far away to lose track of that samml number , I would personnaly like to be able to set at 60% for long mission, and 40% for medium and etc.

Best regards,
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has cause and thank you for the recommendation. With regards to this suggestion. I will be forwarding this information/thread to our designated DJI department for further evaluation. Thank you.
2019-12-26
Use props
djiuser_xaY48QWSUkvb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1043579 ft
United States

I'm new to this hobby and picked up the Mavic Mini. As an otherwise happy owner, not being able to set this, or at least silence it once I've heard the beep for the 100th time (I get it, my battery is low), is incredibly irritating.

One thing that turns me off to this hobby is drawing unwanted attention to myself while flying. This DEFINITELY attracts unwanted attention. Is this meant to be a deterrent to people's desire to fly?
2020-4-19
Use props
Sean-newbie
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 15997 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sometimes there is an advantage to being deaf. lol
2020-5-15
Use props
flcusat
lvl.2
United States

Sean-newbie Posted at 5-15 05:59
Sometimes there is an advantage to being deaf. lol

I can relate to that. LOL
2020-5-15
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

I've written here before that I think that the one who "designed" this noise, is deaf. With the RC and the app you now have a vibrating noise box for free. Noise from the battery warning, noise from the RTH, vibration from the strong wind warning.
2020-5-15
Use props
virtual
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

Yes, unfortunaly there is difference in "turn attention to situation" and "get mad from annoying alarm". Most dangerous is that OP starts to ignore warning if it is connected with annoying sound.
2020-5-15
Use props
GregT.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 445971 ft
Netherlands

If we could turn off that annoying sound I guess many more drones would NOT return to home in time.

As a matter of fact. The alarm is so annoying that you want to turn your drone to home and land it asap. I have no problems with this.
2020-5-15
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

On the upside: the alarm is triggered dynamically according to how far your Mini has reached.

Anyway...in the future I plan to open the RC and insert a resistor in-line to muzzle down that sound. I wanna still hear it but not to become deaf from it, or go crazy.
2020-5-15
Use props
3Recon
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4175541 ft
United States

Last chance drone controller says "landing" 10 %, ok now your climbing to be able to catch or landed on pad because drone is landing Now and doesn't care where. This has happened. Annoying yes, just push the button on your way home and return home close to your set RTH altitude because it well automatically try on it's own, just like landing now time.
Enjoy your Sunday, do something different.     
2020-5-17
Use props
Steve Mavic
lvl.1

Canada

I too would like the ability to adjust my "Low Battery Warning" depending on different flight times, conditions, and distances etc. Any chance in an upcoming firmware update?
2020-6-29
Use props
m80116
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

It is already adjusting by itself. The low battery warning is dynamic and can happen even with more than half battery if you fly too far.

Tip for newbies: once a low battery warning sounds you've got very little time other than the calculated required one to bring your drone home. Sometimes the alaram can sound earlier when you're far away... but you shouldn't underestimate the powers of wind, a smooth ride out can become a struggle to get back... and wind might pick up where there wasn't in the meantime.
2020-6-29
Use props
Jsb5717
New

United States

Old thread, I know, but just got the Air 2 and am wondering about the alarm as well.  How about having it vibrate as an alternate to the alarm?
2021-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules