Compass Problem
918 3 2019-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
crybex
New

Turkey

Hello guys,

I've been flying a Inspire 2 for a year. But there's a problem I've lived for the last one week. Every time I turn on the device, it gives a Compass error. But when I lift the device with my hand and put it again; no warning, ready to go.

What's the problem? Is there something I've done wrong?
2019-12-24
Use props
fansdb6ff1f7
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1998786 ft
United Kingdom

My Inspire 2 has requested compass calibration every flight for the last few months. Not sure what changed.
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. Can you please clarify if this error message keeps on showing even you tried to calibrate your compass regularly? Also, may I know what happens prior to the said issue? Did the drone experience any hard landing? Please keep us posted. Thank you for your support!
2019-12-25
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Observe compass reading bar on dedicated Go4 app page. Properly calibrated compass should exhibit short green indicator bar oscillating around approx. 25 value. Compass Error message should reflect alarming magnetic interference with the same coloured bar reaching yellow or even red values. Move the drone somewhere else while observing the bar. If necessary, calibrate the compass only in well known, magnetic interferences free environment (farm field, top of Mt.Everest etc. ) ...
2019-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules