Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Recommendations for Android with high-res video
603 1 2019-12-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jhunter3
lvl.1

United States

Hi,

I tried Huawei P30 Pro on the Osmo 3--before I found the compatible phones list. It seemed unbalanced, and I could never really make it work--obviously my fault.

Now I'm wondering if anyone has actually tried any Huawei phones with Osmo 3? As I mentioned, I have found the list of compatible phones, so I'm trying to select one from the list and probably pick one up from ebay.

I'm looking for the highest video capability...I know the iphone is probably the choice, but I wanted to use Adobe Clip app with it, I have had great success in the past with that app. I don't think it's available for iphone.

Looking at Huawei P20 or Mate 10 Pro vs. Google 2 XL ( anyone know if the osmo 3 is compatible with 3 XL or 3a XL--I know they aren't listed).

Thanks!
2019-12-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day jhunter3. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our DJI members who uses these mobile devices on there DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Thank you and Happy Holidays.
2019-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules