Instagram - crash
5343 17 2019-12-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fhudo
lvl.1

United States

Firstly, Merry Christmas.

I have installed Instagram, via the Amazon app store, onto my SmartController. When opening Instagram it starts to open and then crashes. Reopening it will get me a little further but it again crashes. I have installed Facebook and this (Facebook) works perfectly; Instagram uses my facebook account.

Any help would be appreciated.

2019-12-25
Use props
Bradisthesht
lvl.1
United States

Ya just tried it, uninstalled, reinstalled , restarted ...same thing. Just opened , got everything configured , firmware updated, everything over WiFi . Everything works except IG. Wish there was a Snapchat app too , i have a mavic 2 pro with smart controller
2020-1-3
Use props
AceMartin
lvl.1
Australia

Was there a fix to this? Currently have same problem. With fb and insta
2020-1-7
Use props
fhudo
lvl.1

United States

AceMartin Posted at 1-7 05:27
Was there a fix to this? Currently have same problem. With fb and insta

No - nothing.
2020-1-7
Use props
AceMartin
lvl.1
Australia

After a day of having play store installed I got a notification to create a pin. Now I'm completely locked out of the controller too.
2020-1-8
Use props
AlansDronePics
Second Officer
Flight distance : 814751 ft
United Kingdom

Why would anyone want to install such apps on a smart controller?
So many smartphones had problems controlling drones because of their undesired interactions, this should be avoided at all cost.
2020-1-8
Use props
gilbert2QR
New

Ukraine

fhudo, I've had almost the same probems.
2020-3-31
Use props
Chad1988
lvl.2
Flight distance : 112103 ft
  • >>>
United States

I am having the same issue. tried multiple different apk files and nothing has worked. it seems like people have gotten it to work in the past but Mayne there has been an update recently that doesn't align with the controller...? if anyone finds a fit let me know.
2020-6-13
Use props
jemimaedward
New

United Kingdom

Instagram crashing is a very usual problem. I would suggest you to try some of these fixes. It will definitely help you.
1: Reboot your Device
2: Try Updating or Re-Installing the App
3: Try Clearing the Cache/Data
4: Instagram Keeps Crashing? Perform a Factory Reset
I am sure one of these fixes will help solve your problems.
2020-6-22
Use props
fhudo
lvl.1

United States

jemimaedward Posted at 6-22 10:13
Instagram crashing is a very usual problem. I would suggest you to try some of these fixes. It will definitely help you.
1: Reboot your Device
2: Try Updating or Re-Installing the App

Still the same issue. The app starts, I can see the freed for a second and then it crashes.
2020-8-6
Use props
snickersjack
lvl.1

Ukraine

My insta also crashed, have reinstalled, but doesn't help. Have tried steps that @jemimaedward wrote, but also doesn't help. I have bought likes for my Post and now can even check. Thanks Got, that I didn't buy Instagram followers here - https://likigram.com/.
2020-8-11
Use props
I The Alter Ego
New

United States

I just got IG to work. I did a factory restore then added IG. What I noticed was that I started IG and it worked fine but, my WiFi was not connected so, I went back, connected it and started IG again and CRASH!!!!
So, it seems not to work when WiFi is on for som reason!!!
2020-9-8
Use props
xThiefx
lvl.1

Russia

Seems to be a pretty common problem. And I thought that only me had such a difficulty. Well, I have to look for a solution further
2020-9-8
Use props
Tiana
lvl.2

United States

Well, as for the instagram on your iPhone keeping crashing, you are suggested to use the third-party iOS system repair tools, for example, TunesKit iOS System Recovery to fix this issue. Besides making the Instagram work normally, it can also deal with other potential iOS problems.
2020-9-9
Use props
isabellemills
New

United States

Try deleting cache on your device
2020-9-18
Use props
freddylegen
New

Pakistan

Get Creative

Instagram is all about photos, so many people think of the caption as an afterthought.

Don't neglect the image caption! You can generate engagement and promote sharing by using descriptive words that will engage, inspire and entertain your followers.

Here are some ideas to help you build up followers on Instagram with your posts: explanation for likes

• Use questions in your caption. Write your question at the beginning of the post so that people see it first.

• Get personal with your post. Tell a story about yourself, or how your product helped or inspired someone else.

• Ask people to tag others. Asking people to tag three of their best friends or tagging someone they are grateful for brings other potential followers into the equation.

A great example of a brand that does personal posts well.

They create breathtaking Instagram Stories with informative captions to educate the user on the plight of animals around the world.

Remember when it comes to using Instagram posts to get followers, it's all about being authentic. Don't use questions in every single post or tell a personal story that isn't genuine.

2020-10-31
Use props
wandastew
lvl.1

United States

I've had this problem on older laptops when I've tried to sync multiple instagram programs https://backlightblog.com/who-blocked-me-on-instagram. I had to take turns using the video and photo editors. Imagine what a horror that was. A friend advised me to download a program to be able to track old friends, those who deleted me and more. But it has a built-in editor. I noticed that the system does not conflict when running multiple utilities at once. Maybe you need to look for new drivers or download something to optimize your system.
2021-7-18
Use props
JoshuaLogan
New

Singapore

I come back here because I think Followergir APK on Techzapk.com will also be the great warrior on instagram
2022-6-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules