Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4158868 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

I folks!

I have a Phantom 4 PRO, the first version, and I currently with a firmware version 01.03.0509 in the aircraft and 01.03.00.00+ in the remote controller.
Is it recomended to update them to the last firmware version, or the last version still have some unknow issues that makes the drone fall from the SKY.
Is there any  advises before  updating them?
2019-12-25
Use props
Manu P4P Paris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136483 ft
Italy

Never heard a fw can cause that, but is always recommended to update..few days after the date out would be preferable, so to be sure the new fw doesn’t have bug.
Anyway, I recall the last fw doesn’t have important improvements
2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Juliano. Thank you for reaching out. We would highly recommend updating the unit to the latest firmware to avoid any possible errors or problems. Also, please note that updating the firmware into the latest version granted you to use or attain the latest features on the said version. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other questions. Thank you for your support!
2019-12-26
Use props
erick.will
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 12-26 09:17
Hi, Juliano. Thank you for reaching out. We would highly recommend updating the unit to the latest firmware to avoid any possible errors or problems. Also, please note that updating the firmware into the latest version granted you to use or attain the latest features on the said version. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other questions. Thank you for your support!

I wonder about what is the latest update for the phantom 4 pro and if there will be any further update anytime soon. Thanks
2019-12-30
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

Manu P4P Paris Posted at 2019-12-26 04:06
Never heard a fw can cause that, but is always recommended to update..few days after the date out would be preferable, so to be sure the new fw doesn’t have bug.
Anyway, I recall the last fw doesn’t have important improvements

Hi, thanks for your answer.
Yes, people here in my country related some issues in a firmware updated that causes that, but I don't know if it'd true, and if yes, I'd like to know if the latest FW update fix that.

I'll try to update then. Is it possible to rollback the FW if I find bad issues? I'm asking that because years ago when I had a P4 (standard version) I've updated it and my P4 become a crazy dog, with no possibilities do rollback the FW.
2020-1-2
Use props
Juliano Cruz
lvl.4
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Gamora Posted at 2019-12-26 09:17
Hi, Juliano. Thank you for reaching out. We would highly recommend updating the unit to the latest firmware to avoid any possible errors or problems. Also, please note that updating the firmware into the latest version granted you to use or attain the latest features on the said version. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other questions. Thank you for your support!

Hi DJI Gamora, thanks for yous answer!

I'll try to update then. Is it possible to rollback the FW if I find bad issues?
I'm asking that because years ago when I had a P4 (standard version) I've updated it and my P4 become a crazy dog, with no possibilities do rollback the FW.
2020-1-2
Use props
Manu P4P Paris
lvl.4
Flight distance : 136483 ft
Italy

With the inspire I had some problems that can confirm your doubts, but the P4P Always run smooth!
My latest is 01.00.600, also connecting the aircraft to the computer you can change to the previous fw or reinstall the latest one..choices are less lately
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

erick.will Posted at 2019-12-30 06:20
I wonder about what is the latest update for the phantom 4 pro and if there will be any further update anytime soon. Thanks

Hi, thank you for your response. You may check the screenshot below for the latest version of the DJI Phantom 4 Pro. Currently, the latest version listed on the released notes would be the most updated and we don't have any further notice if we will release a new one. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other concerns. Thank you!
2020-1-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Juliano Cruz Posted at 1-2 11:35
Hi DJI Gamora, thanks for yous answer!

I'll try to update then. Is it possible to rollback the FW if I find bad issues?

Hi, you can downgrade the firmware of your DJI Phantom 4 Pro drone using the DJI Assistant 2 software. Thank you!
2020-1-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules