Mavic Mini Flyers for Good
568 4 2019-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Hi Guys and Gals, let’s start a campaign to use our drones to highlight damage being done to our local eco systems and environments. Photos or videos can be submitted, photos must have date, location and brief description in the file name – Video to have details in the video intro. The pros on the group can rip our photos and videos apart and give us tips and guide us to making better content.

Let’s start this week of with “Rivers Streams and canals “new topic to be selected next week the on the 3rd of January 2019

What we can get out of this, is to highlight the abuse of our small inter linked world and help one another to use our Mavic Mini’s to full potential.

Please note, height, distance or size does not matter please keep your drones in eye sight range and be safe whilst using your Mavic Mini to make a difference.

2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for initiating this eco friendly campaign, I hope that our valued DJI co pilots joins this campaign. Thank you for your valued support and safe flying.
2019-12-26
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Nice initiative!
2019-12-27
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

Sounds a good idea to me!!
But, what am I looking for?
https://youtu.be/YAHaeSvLF0E
2019-12-27
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

Ingo Sundowner Posted at 12-27 07:37
Sounds a good idea to me!!
But, what am I looking for?

Hi I live in South Africa and did not take 1st world countries into consideration, our water systems are contaminated with pesticides, plastic and general industrial and commercial waste. Any suggestions? Make this a open option to highlight anything in your area that needs to be brought to the attention of the community - government - world in regards the environment.
I enjoyed your video showing the presteen rivers and enviroment.
2019-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules