Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Blurry Mavic Air
1256 2 2019-12-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kushniruk16
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2005 ft
Canada

Hey I'm using the Mavic Air for the first time using my Samsung S8. Some pictures I take are really good and some are blurry. The good pictures show up as a full screen pic on the S8 but the blurry ones are just a thumbnail of the blurry pic in the center of the screen. Wondering what would cause this? The conditions were low light and cloudy. Maybe drone was moving a bit and didnt focus? I'm a newbie so not sure what im doing wrong
2019-12-26
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this issue. When you check the photo directly on the computer are you able to find the original photo that was captured? For better assistance please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-27
Use props
Camile Dai
lvl.1

United States

Is this the raw file from your storage card?
Pictures in your phones are just cache images.  You can connect Mavic air with computer using USB cable. To use your computer export your recordings.
Alternatively, open Mavie and remote control. Then connect your Sumsung with remote control. Playback the recording. You can find a download icone aside of it. Click on it. The file you are downloading now is the raw pictures.
2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules