Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TheRiri33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70965 ft
  • >>>
France

Hello,
no way to find the "Smoth Track" menu on the ap.
Can somebody help me to find it ?

Have a nice day
2019-12-27
Use props
TheRiri33
lvl.1
Flight distance : 70965 ft
  • >>>
France

2019-12-27
Use props
AngelaMary
lvl.2

United Kingdom

You must have the same version of the app as me.  Under user profiles the top tab gives you the options in there I've been using Pan and Tilt follow so I guess it's no longer called smoothtrack.  Yes I was confused as well.

However there doesn't appear to be an option for autotune levels "high, med, low" only autotune.  I've raised this with DJI support and app developers.
2019-12-28
Use props
uptom
lvl.1

United States

Same here. Nothing matches any videos.
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi TheRiri33, sorry for the late response, the Smoothtrack has been optimized in the APP, please enter APP homepage, then enter User Profile, you are able to select different modes, such as FPV, Ronin-S will follow your movement on Pan, Tilt and Roll axes, that is, enable Smoothtrack.
If you would like to turn off Smoothtrack, you may select Customized, then tap the motors on the left to customizes gimbal follow behaviors.
APP.png

app 2.png
2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

uptom Posted at 12-29 13:13
Same here. Nothing matches any videos.

Hi uptom, the APP has been updated, please check my post in 5#, thank you.
2019-12-31
Use props
uptom
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-31 04:35
Hi uptom, the APP has been updated, please check my post in 5#, thank you.

Mindy two other questions but  for some reason I am blocked from starting a new thread (redirects me to  rules and regulation page but no idea why).

Main question: When I try to pan  ( move from one person to another sitting at a table) it always fights to remain on the first person.  Tried all different settings but it always fights unless in sport mode but that is not what I need,

Second: I'm not sure what purpose of Assistant Pro app is for other than resetting passwords.  Can't find online clarification.  
Thanks,
Tom
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules