Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Not able to record Video With the rc
669 7 2019-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

Today i recived my mavic mini and tried it out.
Everything works perfectly and i am really impressed with the flight stability of the drone.

But there is one issue that i dont really understand. If i press the video button ir photo button on the rc nothing happens. Only by pressing the icon in the app i can start avideo or take a photo. Any ideas?

Thank you!
2019-12-27
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd try reinstalling the firmware on the RC and AC using DJI Assistant 2.  If that doesn't work might be time to contact DJI about a faulty RC.
2019-12-27
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Dumb question but do you have an SD card properly formatted?
Try uploading a fly log so we can help more.
2019-12-27
Use props
JodyB
Captain
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Like what InspecktorGadjet said, check your SD card and also, when I first got mine, I made the mistake of just switching between photo mode and video mode. If you are say in photo mode and push the video button, all it did was switch from photo to video and wouldn't start filming. Then I realized that if I was in photo mode, I had to hit the video button twice. Once to get it to video mode and once to start the filming. Same goes for taking photo's. Once you get it into photo mode then the next push, it takes a photo and keeps doing so until you change modes again.
2019-12-27
Use props
StubbornSwiss
First Officer
Flight distance : 480771 ft
United States

Like JodyB said, you need to switch modes before you actually use that mode.

A common mistake made by many - including myself.

Do keep us updated.
2019-12-27
Use props
Spark_Pilot_XxXx
Second Officer
Flight distance : 67841 ft
Germany

Yes i know that but pressing one of the Buttons dies not even Change the mode. What does happen is , that it makes a sound.
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this issue. As DowntownRDB advised at post #2 on both drone and remote controller using the DJI Assistant 2 and please try a different compatible SD card to isolate the issue. For better assistance, please provide a short video of the said issue. In addition, I will be posting a link an image for the compatible SD card for the DJI Mavic Mini. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

2019-12-27
Use props
JodyB
Captain
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Spark_Pilot_XxXx Posted at 12-27 05:17
Yes i know that but pressing one of the Buttons dies not even Change the mode. What does happen is , that it makes a sound.

Like DJI Paladin said, check your SD card next with the information that he provided.
2019-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules