1420 13 2019-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SirioGala
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84754 ft

Italy

Hello,
i'm a Mavic Pro owner from Italy, sorry for my English.

Love my mavic, and loved the customer care so far.

Last year, i applied a ticket for replace the D-Stick on my controller, in warranty.
Everything went good, i send my controller to the dji and it came back as new.

But since then i had disconnection problem: the controller started to lose connection with the phone with both the usb ports.
Luky the Pro have the display, so i can get the drone back using telemetry.

So i applied another time for a warranty claim, after the standard reset etc the unit was sent back again to the dji and returned to me

This time the side usb port wasn't working at all, and the bottom port did the same issue as before: connection lost between controller and phone.
I've asked for the complete replace of the unit, but it was repaired: again the controller was sent back and returned, this time seems to work properly.
Did some test, looked fine.
We were in October 2018

In march 2019 i was out of warranty, and suprise, when i flight again in august 2019 (no flight since the repair) the problem is still there.

Well i thought it was the phone or the cable at this point, damn, dji assured me the controller was ok.

So i changed my phone, twice, 2 different brands, changed cables.

I'm still having the problem, not always, on 6 flight it happened twice.

I've asked dji to replace again my controller, because the first time they didn't solve my problem.

Guess the answer? Pay or leave it as is.

So now i'm here, asking if this is the dji policy: repair 3 times a unit in warranty, block the owner for a month while the controller is under repair, and when the repair isn't properly done you ask for money for solve a problem that wasn't solved in warranty?
Really DJI?

My only fault is that i couldn't fly and test the controller between october 2018 and august 2019/december2019, i have to admit.
But if a worldfoumouse service customer care say it's all ok, why should i bother?

Thank you DJI, my next drone won't be one of yours.
A really unhappy customer.

2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_B6C05Ztd6zOt
lvl.1
Flight distance : 538 ft

United States

That makes me nervous. I tried to fly mine the other day and my power wont come on. Kinda worried that mine will be messed up more than it is now if I send it in.
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi SirioGala, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, did you already send in the RC again this time? If yes, may we have your case number?
We only managed to get your previous case numbers, upon checking the last repair, the RC was replaced, may we verify what mobile devices have you tried? It is recommended to use the mobile device in our list below. recommended list.png
2019-12-27
Use props
SirioGala
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-27 19:03
Hi SirioGala, we apologize for the unpleasant experience with our repair center, did you already send in the RC again this time? If yes, may we have your case number?
We only managed to get your previous case numbers, upon checking the last repair, the RC was replaced, may we verify what mobile devices have you tried? It is recommended to use the mobile device in our list below.[view_image]

Hello,

last time the controller wasn't replace, but repaired.

I had to send it back twice beacuse the first time, after the first repair, the usb port didn't work.

I haven't sent it again, now, because i woulnd't like t to pay the repair and/or the shipment, because i as i wrote, i think this should be cared as warranty claim, duo the fact the problem wasn't solved.

I used severeal phones, usually a Samsung s7. After the repair, when  i get again the error, i switched to an iphone, and happened the same. Now i'm using a Samsung S9.

I'm afraid to fly now, honestly.

Best regards.
2019-12-30
Use props
SirioGala
lvl.2

Italy

What you wrote make me think:
The first time i sent back the controller was for the DPAD. Apart it i never had issues.

Then DJI replaced with another controller that showed the problem.

So, funny thing, with most probability DJI replaced my dpad broke-but-working controller with a broken one that loose connection with the same phone i used before the replace without problem.

Funny i said?
I meant sad.

Best regards.
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SirioGala Posted at 12-30 02:56
What you wrote make me think:
The first time i sent back the controller was for the DPAD. Apart it i never had issues.

We have escalated your frustration to the higher-level team for better follow-up, we will have someone to contact you soon in working hours, please wait patiently.
2019-12-31
Use props
SirioGala
lvl.2

Italy

I suppose i can't nothing else than wait, so!

Thank you for your time.

Best regards.
2020-1-1
Use props
SirioGala
lvl.2

Italy

3rd day without any further update.

How long usually it takes to receive an answer?
2020-1-3
Use props
SirioGala
lvl.2

Italy

Hello,
more than a week has passed, and i didn't receive any concact from DJI.

Do I have to assume that my problem won't be solved or i have to wait more?
2020-1-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

SirioGala Posted at 1-7 00:00
Hello,
more than a week has passed, and i didn't receive any concact from DJI.

Sorry for the late response, I see our manager has contacted you, we will inform the team to follow up your case in priority, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-1-9
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

United States

I was completely unaware my Tello was only under a six month warranty and ended up sending it in unaware I would have to pay $65 for the repairs (bad motor on front left). At this time I have refused to pay for the repairs and had them send it back. At this point I would be happy if my drone worked but I am currently out of action.
2020-1-9
Use props
SirioGala
lvl.2

Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 1-9 03:43
Sorry for the late response, I see our manager has contacted you, we will inform the team to follow up your case in priority, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hello,
yes, Mr. Carlo sent me a mail, i've answered and i'm waiting for his reply.

I'll update the thread in case.

Best regards.
2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

BA Drone Dude Posted at 1-9 06:16
I was completely unaware my Tello was only under a six month warranty and ended up sending it in unaware I would have to pay $65 for the repairs (bad motor on front left). At this time I have refused to pay for the repairs and had them send it back. At this point I would be happy if my drone worked but I am currently out of action.

Hi there, sorry for the troubles with the battery, please start your own thread in Tello sub-thread, we will inform the Ryze team to check and help.
2020-1-10
Use props
BA Drone Dude
lvl.2

United States

Ok thank you.
2020-1-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules