Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
December 30th for the next update?
123Next >
7722 98 2019-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JM.REYES
First Officer
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

JodyB Posted at 12-29 12:25
That someone was a company that goes by the name techgoody they have outlets in a lot of social media places. This entire post was only to see who thinks they are right and who thinks they are wrong. Opinions. Nothing more. And it won’t be long before we find out for sure.
My friend, I take the opportunity to greet you,  I hope that Santa Claus has brought you many, many toys.
2019-12-29
Use props
JM.REYES
First Officer
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-29 09:26
Agree on that, to answer in another language which is super easy to translate anyway, and a completely random answer just to pick on JodyB, which by the way is a helpful and friendly guy, is not necessary.
It still the 29th so I still have some hope.
Señor mío, paisano de mi alma. FELIZ NAVIDAD amigo. Aprovecho para saludarte, esperando que estas fiestas estén siendo de paz y amor para ti y los tuyos.

-------------

My Lord, countryman of my soul. Merry Christmas friend. I take this opportunity to greet you, hoping that these holidays are being of peace and love for you and yours.
2019-12-29
Use props
JodyB
Captain
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

And for the record,  zemetras comments doesn’t bother me in the least. I just wish he would channel his energy in a more constructive manner. And if taking your drone somewhere that you can use it works, why not? But none the less, off the topic of what this thread is about.
Thank you to all who have had kind words, helped out on these forums and actually contributed something positive in any way.
I hope everyone had a good Holiday and wishful looking thoughts for the upcoming new year!!
2019-12-29
Use props
JHa
First Officer
Flight distance : 99797 ft
Czechia

JodyB Posted at 12-29 12:25
That someone was a company that goes by the name techgoody they have outlets in a lot of social media places. This entire post was only to see who thinks they are right and who thinks they are wrong. Opinions. Nothing more. And it won’t be long before we find out for sure.

I just commented, that some people transform "techgoody said that DJI said" to "DJI said". But it's not same.
2019-12-29
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

JHa Posted at 12-29 13:58
I just commented, that some people transform "techgoody said that DJI said" to "DJI said". But it's not same.

My apologies, I misunderstood. But I truly don’t think the mods and such have a real clue or at least until they are told so.
2019-12-29
Use props
George GR
Captain
Flight distance : 2990653 ft
Greece

JHa Posted at 12-29 13:58

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=205356&pid=2044005
2019-12-29
Use props
George GR
Captain
Greece

JodyB Posted at 12-29 14:18
My apologies, I misunderstood. But I truly don’t think the mods and such have a real clue or at least until they are told so.

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=205356&pid=2044005
2019-12-29
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

George GR Posted at 12-29 14:20
[view_image]https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=205356&pid=2044005

Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t that support what I just said? I’m not saying DJI made this statement. I’m merely asking everyone’s opinion as to what techgoody stated. I didn’t say I believed them, didn’t believe them in one way shape or another.
2019-12-29
Use props
George GR
Captain
Greece

JodyB Posted at 12-29 14:26
Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t that support what I just said? I’m not saying DJI made this statement. I’m merely asking everyone’s opinion as to what techgoody stated. I didn’t say I believed them, didn’t believe them in one way shape or another.

JodyB no misunderstanding
2019-12-29
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

I think my misunderstanding is that it felt as though you were trying to imply that I made that statement and that isn’t so. Just wanted opinions about techgoody and their statement.
2019-12-29
Use props
George GR
Captain
Greece

JodyB Posted at 12-29 14:36
I think my misunderstanding is that it felt as though you were trying to imply that I made that statement and that isn’t so. Just wanted opinions about techgoody and their statement.

JHa I think misunderstanding, not me!
2019-12-29
Use props
JHa
First Officer
Czechia

George GR Posted at 12-29 14:20
[view_image]https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=205356&pid=2044005

write "in late december" today... my god. I would expect something like "tomorrow". It's like they don't know what's the date.  Or they mean really 2020. Sorry ... :-D
2019-12-29
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

George GR Posted at 12-29 14:41
JHa I think misunderstanding, not me!

I didn’t mean to imply that anyone besides myself was misunderstanding. That’s why I apologized as well. I’ve seen posts from both you guys and you guys have quite a bit of knowledge. Commendable. We may not see everything eye to eye, but for the most part I think we’re on the same page. I respect both you guys and a lot of others on here that contribute very good information. This post was intended to be light hearted and not so serious. I guess it didn’t turn out that way for some.
2019-12-29
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

JHa Posted at 12-29 14:44
write "in late december" today... my god. I would expect something like "tomorrow". It's like they don't know what's the date.  Or they mean really 2020. Sorry ... :-D

It could well be in 2020 the way DJI drags their feet and that’s sad...
2019-12-29
Use props
George GR
Captain
Greece

JHa Posted at 12-29 14:44

if you want to know ask DJI Stephen
2019-12-29
Use props
MuratA
United States

Yeap go ahead ask and you shall receive a copy paste pre formatted answer like all of us. DJI means no customer support, we do not care about you, and give us money and expect nothing
2019-12-29
Use props
JHa
First Officer
Czechia

George GR Posted at 12-29 14:48
if you want to know ask DJI Stephen

no comment! :-D
2019-12-29
Use props
gebič
lvl.3
Flight distance : 34245 ft
Czechia

30.12.2019 0:11 New firmware is not .. .
2019-12-29
Use props
easyfly
lvl.1

Morocco

it's not serious from DJI, we all are waiting about NFZ
2019-12-29
Use props
gebič
lvl.3
Czechia

For me, the main opening of the blue zones!
2019-12-29
Use props
Niknik
Captain
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

Lets see now will the firmware happens or no
2019-12-29
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

It’s not the 30th here yet, but it is in China, LOL
Guess we will soon see.
2019-12-29
Use props
FernandoSedrez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23993 ft
Brazil

JodyB Posted at 12-29 17:07
Guess we will soon see.

I was about to tell the same: Hey, it's already December 30th there and 09:40AM in Shenzhen... WHEEERE IS ITTTTT?
2019-12-29
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

JodyB Posted at 12-29 17:07
Guess we will soon see.

See what? More frustrated people ?  Because that is all you will see.
2019-12-29
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
First Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

30th of december and no fw update
DJI at its best.......doing nothing
2019-12-30
Use props
tshansen
lvl.4
Flight distance : 569820 ft
Norway

Ingo Sundowner Posted at 12-30 02:05
30th of december and no fw update
DJI at its best.......doing nothing

Well, i disagree! I posted about my problem and got help pretty fast. You dont think they are working hard for us every day? to deliver a better product. If you are so unhappy... why do you even own a dji drone?

They are random people, just like us... working and trying to make a better product and better experience for us as consumers. Sometimes a fix add's new bug's, but that is just the way thing's work.
2019-12-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

JM.REYES Posted at 12-29 12:52
Señor mío, paisano de mi alma. FELIZ NAVIDAD amigo. Aprovecho para saludarte, esperando que estas fiestas estén siendo de paz y amor para ti y los tuyos.

-------------

Hey paisano! same here wishing a lovely winter solstice with your beloved ones.
Enjoy!
2019-12-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

JodyB Posted at 12-29 13:36
And for the record,  zemetras comments doesn’t bother me in the least. I just wish he would channel his energy in a more constructive manner. And if taking your drone somewhere that you can use it works, why not? But none the less, off the topic of what this thread is about.
Thank you to all who have had kind words, helped out on these forums and actually contributed something positive in any way.
I hope everyone had a good Holiday and wishful looking thoughts for the upcoming new year!!

Same here,
Happy holidays Jody!
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_bzOWJsODYmNP
Flight distance : 325 ft

Sweden

Any update yet? I am not home so I can’t check myself.
2019-12-30
Use props
gebič
lvl.3
Czechia

djiuser_bzOWJsODYmNP Posted at 12-30 03:40
Any update yet? I am not home so I can’t check myself.

2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW
lvl.1
United Kingdom

tshansen Posted at 12-30 02:16
Well, i disagree! I posted about my problem and got help pretty fast. You dont think they are working hard for us every day? to deliver a better product. If you are so unhappy... why do you even own a dji drone?

They are random people, just like us... working and trying to make a better product and better experience for us as consumers. Sometimes a fix add's new bug's, but that is just the way thing's work.

I’m glad you got help quick.  But some people cannot use there drone and was promised a fix mid December.  People spending hard earned money and getting it as a gift over the festive season, can’t use there drones.  None of the reviews or the product info page mentioned this issue when I purchased this drone.  So we are here on the official forums wanting answers.
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW Posted at 12-30 04:28
I’m glad you got help quick.  But some people cannot use there drone and was promised a fix mid December.  People spending hard earned money and getting it as a gift over the festive season, can’t use there drones.  None of the reviews or the product info page mentioned this issue when I purchased this drone.  So we are here on the official forums wanting answers.

Actually they said the fix was coming late December. Not mid December. I don't agree with us having to wait this long though.
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_YbpjhpQGZIuB
New

Ukraine

I bought a drone just yesterday. And I just can’t wait for updates. It is hard to imagine that someone has been waiting for a month. I hope I won’t wait another month too ... DJI is a terrible first impression about the company
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW Posted at 12-29 23:44
See what? More frustrated people ?  Because that is all you will see.

My point was that it is the 30th in December and no update to be found as of yet. Techgoody doesn't have much time left except to be labeled false hope and their "source" as being wrong. I didn't say anything about seeing anything.
2019-12-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Spain

djiuser_wOxo5BtL8ZWW Posted at 12-30 04:28
I’m glad you got help quick.  But some people cannot use there drone and was promised a fix mid December.  People spending hard earned money and getting it as a gift over the festive season, can’t use there drones.  None of the reviews or the product info page mentioned this issue when I purchased this drone.  So we are here on the official forums wanting answers.

It was never mid December, and even DJI stated in some posts they do not have a date yet, however is being said in other posts that 30th would be... Im too waiting for it but pushing wont help.
I think we are all used to great support, but this some times is far from reality and we only find out when we have issues... I personally think DJI being such a leader in the industry could work a bit more in customer support and after sales experience.
2019-12-30
Use props
lprising
lvl.4
Flight distance : 32402 ft
Canada

The info I received about an hour ago from Customer Support is that their information about the release is still the end of December.
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

lprising Posted at 12-30 12:28
The info I received about an hour ago from Customer Support is that their information about the release is still the end of December.

So there is still hope for our blue zone burdened friends!!!
2019-12-30
Use props
George GR
Captain
Greece

JodyB Posted at 12-30 12:30
So there is still hope for our blue zone burdened friends!!!

in china it's 4:30 in the morning, logically in a few hours they will release the new upgrade
https://time.is/en/China
2019-12-30
Use props
JodyB
Captain
  • >>>
United States

George GR Posted at 12-30 12:33
in china it's 4:30 in the morning, logically in a few hours they will release the new upgrade
https://time.is/en/China

Yes, logically. Although they haven't been so logical with this roll out of the new firmware.... I really hope they do so more people can enjoy their mini's and that it is the update to fix all the bugs that we've encountered.
2019-12-30
Use props
FernandoSedrez
lvl.1
Flight distance : 23993 ft
Brazil

JodyB Posted at 12-30 12:38
Yes, logically. Although they haven't been so logical with this roll out of the new firmware.... I really hope they do so more people can enjoy their mini's and that it is the update to fix all the bugs that we've encountered.

I'm thinking, if they're fixing all bugs reported here and also including some features, seems ok to wait..
2019-12-30
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules