3729 7 2019-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
China

What have you guys tried, I just got a set of PgyTech and the gimbal would shake once you put them on. putting them on before or after power up makes no difference.
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you and welcome to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best recommendation for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-27
Use props
FernandoSedrez
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23993 ft
Brazil

they did a recall, please reach them... this nd filter is causing this issue, this is not related to the drone..
2019-12-27
Use props
Wiz33
Second Officer
Flight distance : 35994 ft
  • >>>
China

FernandoSedrez Posted at 12-27 17:00
they did a recall, please reach them... this nd filter is causing this issue, this is not related to the drone..

Thanks, Nice to know. The did offer to let me return them which I will but that would mean I'll have no ND filter for the rest of my trip, will see if I can find an alternative. If someone is using one of the other brands and have no problem, please let me know.

2019-12-27
Use props
FernandoSedrez
lvl.2
Brazil

Wiz33 Posted at 12-27 17:03
Thanks, Nice to know. The did offer to let me return them which I will but that would mean I'll have no ND filter for the rest of my trip, will see if I can find an alternative. If someone is using one of the other brands and have no problem, please let me know.

Yes, other brands should work wel.. i'm not sure but it should be related to the weight of this filter that is driving the camera crazy
2019-12-27
Use props
IndyRick
lvl.2

United States

I got the Skyreat ND Filters from Amazon.  I haven't used them, yet, but I tried them after your caution.  I installed the polarizer before before power-up.  Initially, my gimbal was steady.  I moved the Mini to different positions, and the gimbal held steady.  I put the Mini on the floor, and when I looked back at the display it was shaking.  I cycled the Mini's power and had no shaking.  In trying to recreate the shaking, I put the Mini back on the floor and decided the shaking started with the jarring I caused putting it on the floor a little too roighly.  I picked it up and then held the gimbal to stop the shsking.  It held steady.  I found that I could start the shaking by gently striking the bottom of the Mini while holding it.  I could always stop it manually .  I removed the polarizer and could not get the gimbal to shake at all. Going forward, it will be something to watch.
2019-12-27
Use props
FernandoSedrez
lvl.2
Brazil

I've found it from PGYTECH:

Thank you for purchasing. We are very sorry for the inconvenience we caused, we will give you a full refund. Your filter has uncontrollable risks, please stop using it.

We're very sorry to announce a product recall notice now .

Risks: After installation of PGYTECH CPL and NDPL filters, randomly some drones gimbal are keep shaking, and can’t fly as normal.

Recalled product: PGYTECH Mavic Mini CPL filter (P-12A-018)
PGYTECH Mavic Mini ND/PL set filter (P-12A-020)

Remedy: Consumer should stop using Mavic Mini CPL filter and ND-PL set filters.
PGYTECH Offical Store will give consumer a full refund, and a 40% discount code { P12A11284002 } for Mavic Mini ND and UV filter to express our apologies.

Sorry again for this inconvenience.
PGYTECH Team
2019-12-27
Use props
The Saint
First Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

^which is what happens when the dji accessory department drops the ball.  sorry but they blew it; they really blew it on this launch.
2019-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules