Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin Assistant Android App Issue
12Next >
6034 46 2019-12-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mitch.kp
New

Australia

So i just updated my samsung galaxy s10 to the new android 10 and now my ronin assistant app canont find my ronin, everytime it scans and comes up with no dji bluetooth devices found so i uninstalled the app and reinstalled with the same out come. i did borrow a friends android phone running a previous android software and installed the app on his phone and everything works it connects to my ronin stright away, so the outcome is the app is out of date which android 10 does state when opening the app can you guys update the app please.
2019-12-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi mitch.kp, thanks for your feedback, we have forwarded it to our engineers for attention, we will come back to you once we hear anything from them, please wait patiently, thank you.
2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_j62a3ZgZKN5d
New

Denmark

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-27 19:38
Hi mitch.kp, thanks for your feedback, we have forwarded it to our engineers for attention, we will come back to you once we hear anything from them, please wait patiently, thank you.

Please let us know atleast estimated time or  you guys just want to go only  for apple
2019-12-27
Use props
photoart hübner
New

Germany

I have the same issue. What is planed in the future? An update for the app or a new app? Please help DJI!
2020-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Sorry for the late response, I have sent you PM, please check, thank you.
2020-2-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

photoart hübner Posted at 2-5 00:33
I have the same issue. What is planed in the future? An update for the app or a new app? Please help DJI!

Sorry to know you have the same problem, please check my PM, thank you.
2020-2-5
Use props
K4K_NPR
New

Russia

Any new news? I have the same problem.
2020-2-24
Use props
djiuser_mxJEfxdo3sRp
New

United States

@K4K_NPR I had the same issue (upgraded my S9+ to Android 10, app would not detect Ronin-M). I've found a working solution:

-Uninstall the Ronin Assistant App (if installed)
-Go to the Ronin-M page on DJI.com
-Go to "Downloads"
-Go to the Software and Drivers section
-Download the .APK, install the .APK file (you may have to enable this feature)
-Login, and it should now detect the device.

It appears that the software team hasn't updated the available app on the Google Play Store, but has updated it on their site. Hope this works for you and anyone else that runs into this issue.

Cheers.
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

K4K_NPR Posted at 2-24 10:03
Any new news? I have the same problem.

I have sent you PM, please check and have a try, thank you.
2020-3-2
Use props
Michael Pearce
New

United States

djiuser_mxJEfxdo3sRp Posted at 3-2 18:41
@K4K_NPR I had the same issue (upgraded my S9+ to Android 10, app would not detect Ronin-M). I've found a working solution:

-Uninstall the Ronin Assistant App (if installed)

That's good info about the .apk file on the dji.com site being newer than the one on the Google Play store.  However, even that version (1.2.0) didn't solve my problem on my Samsung Galaxy S10 running Android 10.

However, I did verify that I do not have the problem on four other Android devices, which include Android 9, 7.0, and 5.1.1.
2020-3-3
Use props
djiuser_wmUxHJfT4ES7
lvl.1

Norway

DJI Mindy Posted at 3-2 19:43

Hi ! Same problem here .my phone cant find my ronin M , running on android 10 . Other phones with older versions working fine .solution ?
2020-3-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_wmUxHJfT4ES7 Posted at 3-20 10:23
Hi ! Same problem here .my phone cant find my ronin M , running on android 10 . Other phones with older versions working fine .solution ?

I have sent you PM, please check and have a try, thanks.
2020-3-20
Use props
MSTRKKRFT
lvl.1

France

Same issue, it's been a year since Android 10 stable has been released, and the dji assistant app is still not working on Android 10, you are a shame dji, you don't care at all about your customers, you just care about selling more and making more $.
We are talking about a professional tool here (ronin-m), having a working app to use your professional tools should not be an option. Why the new Ronin app can't control the ronin-m? Let's not talk about the 2005 design of Ronin assistant app!

I have one Ronin-S (had a lot of problem with it like shake on the tilt axis, had to send it back to dji 3 times because it came back unrepaired 2 times, they didn't even check if the problem was solve after changing the IMU board, they just did the "regular solving 99% problems reparation" and sent it back to me without testing), one ronin-m, bought them at the same moment, and trust me, I will never buy again from you dji, and I hope everyone will do the same.
2020-5-31
Use props
multivideomultivideo.it
New

Italy

Same problem here. DJI Ronin assistant (v. 1.1.0) on android 10 refuses to connect to my Ronin MX.
App returns the "No DJI Bluetooth devices have been found" message.
It worked fine on previous android version.
Any news on this?
2020-6-16
Use props
djiuser_tIAnH6F81oac
New

Spain

Hi, I've got the same problem. I've tried the apk from the website and still not able to connect. Any help?
2020-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_tIAnH6F81oac Posted at 8-6 07:50
Hi, I've got the same problem. I've tried the apk from the website and still not able to connect. Any help?

2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

multivideomultivideo.it Posted at 6-16 00:10
Same problem here. DJI Ronin assistant (v. 1.1.0) on android 10 refuses to connect to my Ronin MX.
App returns the "No DJI Bluetooth devices have been found" message.
It worked fine on previous android version.

Sorry for the late response. I have sent you PM, please check and have a try, thank you.
2020-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MSTRKKRFT Posted at 5-31 02:16
Same issue, it's been a year since Android 10 stable has been released, and the dji assistant app is still not working on Android 10, you are a shame dji, you don't care at all about your customers, you just care about selling more and making more $.
We are talking about a professional tool here (ronin-m), having a working app to use your professional tools should not be an option. Why the new Ronin app can't control the ronin-m? Let's not talk about the 2005 design of Ronin assistant app!

Sorry for the late response. I have sent you PM, please check and have a try, thank you.
2020-8-7
Use props
Oskar Arndt
lvl.1
Germany

Hey,  I am having the Same Kind of problem With my Android 10 device. Would you be so Kind a Help me Out?
2020-8-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Oskar Arndt Posted at 8-23 03:43
Hey,  I am having the Same Kind of problem With my Android 10 device. Would you be so Kind a Help me Out?

Hi Oskar, may we know the model of your DJI product and the specific of the issue that you encountered, please? I'll do my best to help, thanks.
2020-8-23
Use props
Oskar Arndt
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 8-23 22:14
Hi Oskar, may we know the model of your DJI product and the specific of the issue that you encountered, please? I'll do my best to help, thanks.

It's the Dji Ronin M. As I've got a new phone with Android 10, I'm unable to connect to it with the Dji Assist App. I think there seems to be some kind of solution as other users got some kind of information over pm in this thread.
2020-8-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Oskar Arndt Posted at 8-25 00:31
It's the Dji Ronin M. As I've got a new phone with Android 10, I'm unable to connect to it with the Dji Assist App. I think there seems to be some kind of solution as other users got some kind of information over pm in this thread.

Hi Oskar, I have sent you a PM, kindly please check it. Thanks.
2020-8-26
Use props
djiuser_tIAnH6F81oac
New

Spain

I have the same issue here. Can't connect, what answer did they give you?
2020-9-1
Use props
Oskar Arndt
lvl.1
Germany

djiuser_tIAnH6F81oac Posted at 9-1 03:10

They send you an .apk file, which is the 1.2 version for the app. Sadly for me it did not work.
2020-9-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_tIAnH6F81oac Posted at 9-1 03:10

Hi there, sorry for the late response, I have sent you a PM, kindly please check and try.
2020-9-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Oskar Arndt Posted at 9-2 00:14
They send you an .apk file, which is the 1.2 version for the app. Sadly for me it did not work.

Sorry to know that it did not work, I have replied to your PM. Thanks.
2020-9-3
Use props
djiuser_husp4L7jOYrf
lvl.1
Hungary

Hi. I have the same problem. My android 10 phone not connecting to my Ronin Mx trough the app... Can you send me that magical PM pls?
2020-11-24
Use props
djiuser_husp4L7jOYrf
lvl.1
Hungary

Or just post it here to make everybody happy.
2020-11-24
Use props
fans50aec571
New

Mozambique

Same issue here. can you not post a link to the new app here?
2020-12-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_husp4L7jOYrf Posted at 11-24 07:41
Hi. I have the same problem. My android 10 phone not connecting to my Ronin Mx trough the app... Can you send me that magical PM pls?

Sorry for the late response, I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans50aec571 Posted at 12-10 12:36
Same issue here. can you not post a link to the new app here?

Sorry for the late response, I have sent you a PM, please check it, thanks.
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_BEGCbVeJNy6S
New

Australia

Same issue here can i please get some support with this. Thank you
2020-12-11
Use props
djiuser_BEGCbVeJNy6S
New

Australia

Could someone please PM there response
2020-12-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_BEGCbVeJNy6S Posted at 12-11 14:46
Could someone please PM there response

PM has been sent, please check it, thanks.
2020-12-12
Use props
djiuser_TEVwq7sWKBd6
New

Mexico

Same problem here with Huawei Mate 20 and the latest version of android. Any solution?
2021-3-22
Use props
fans9cada21d
New
Italy

I have the same issue
2021-4-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

djiuser_TEVwq7sWKBd6 Posted at 3-22 13:49
Same problem here with Huawei Mate 20 and the latest version of android. Any solution?

2021-4-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans9cada21d Posted at 4-4 11:49
I have the same issue

2021-4-5
Use props
djiuser_XwgMAn98N6QG
New

Iran

I have the same problem
2021-4-10
Use props
djiuser_8EvvY1pzcZa3
lvl.1

Germany

Same Problem here with the Ronin MK I and the Redminote 8 pro on android 10