NVIDIA TABLET K1 and dji go 4 latest version
1224 3 2019-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
junglew
lvl.1

Italy

I need tablet with HDMI output for Moverio Epson bt-35 glasses. for mavic 2    anyone know if Nvidia sheld Tablet k1 latest android 8 and dji go 4 latest version are compatible without problems?
thank you

2019-12-28
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day junglew. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who uses the Nvidia Tablet K1 when operating and flying these DJI Mavic 2. In addition I would recommend you to use a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference these are the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2. Thank you.

2019-12-28
Use props
junglew
lvl.1

Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-28 07:54
Hello and good day junglew. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who uses the Nvidia Tablet K1 when operating and flying these DJI Mavic 2. In addition I would recommend you to use a recommended mobile device for compatibility and reliability purposes. For reference these are the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2. Thank you.

[view_image]

from DJI page...................
2019-12-28
Use props
junglew
lvl.1

Italy

2019-12-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules