Cant access dji online support
1147 6 2019-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
caleb01
lvl.1
Flight distance : 168035 ft
United States

I cannot access the dji online support chat.

When I get to the screen where it shows me the FAQ, then i click "Still need help contact online support" button, it takes me to login page then I login, but after logging in, it takes be right back to the FAQ screen.  Upon clicking "still need help contact online support" again, it goes right back to the login page and ot keeps doing that forever and I can never get to anywhere where I can start a chat.

It worked when I tried it last a few days ago, but it does not work now.

Anyone else having this issue or is it just me.....  I am using the mobile site.

Thanks for any help or input with this.
2019-12-28
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Keep trying!
2019-12-28
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, so sorry for the inconvenience. Firstly, may we know the specific issue that you encountered with the DJI product?
For contacting our support, you also can try it via PC: https://www.dji.com/support or email to support@dji.com, we'll do our best to help you.
For the mobile site, could you please show us a screenshot of the error page? We'd like to help you check it.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
2019-12-28
Use props
caleb01
lvl.1
United States

Thanks for the reply.

Just tried on desktop, same issue.  There is no particular error, its just the site goes in circles.  I cant seem to get past this page into a live chat or anything:

when I click the "Still need help? Contact support" button on the bottom, it takes me to login page which redirects me right back to the FAQ page shown in the screenshot again.
Happens on both mobile and desktop.

My particular issue is I am trying to inquire about a repair I sent in.  I tried emailing but the only response I got was a "we have updated your case so that the relative team can contact you" - and I havnt gotten a response from the "relative team" yet and its been a few days and I am trying to do a live chat so I can get a quicker result to this.

Thanks.
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

caleb01 Posted at 12-29 06:23
Thanks for the reply.

Just tried on desktop, same issue.  There is no particular error, its just the site goes in circles.  I cant seem to get past this page into a live chat or anything:

Sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you. We have managed to get your case number via your forum account, we'll forward it to the related team for a check. If there is an update, we'll let you know.
2019-12-30
Use props
caleb01
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 12-30 03:51
Sorry for all the inconvenience caused to you. We have managed to get your case number via your forum account, we'll forward it to the related team for a check. If there is an update, we'll let you know.

Ok, many thanks.

My inquirey was more than a status update request, I was inquiring to see if there was anything else I could do to help the fact that I forgot to enclose the case information in the package.  Such as give the tracking number for the UPS package.

I mentioned that in my original email, which they said they updated my case with, so It might be in there as part of the case informaiton on your end.

I will wait for further responce.

Thanks again.
P.S., and regarding the website issue, I just tried again today and it works fine.  I will try a live chat If the related team doesnt get back to me soon.
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

caleb01 Posted at 2019-12-30 05:21
Ok, many thanks.

My inquirey was more than a status update request, I was inquiring to see if there was anything else I could do to help the fact that I forgot to enclose the case information in the package.  Such as give the tracking number for the UPS package.

Hi caleb01, I checked your case, our team has sent the quotation to you, however, I noticed that your case was started on 12/24/2019, I will help you escalate your request to the supervisor team. We'll have someone contact you within working hours. We hope the issue will be sorted out soon. Thanks.
2020-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules