Factory reset firmware
7948 28 2019-12-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DatVo
lvl.1
Vietnam

Is there anyway that I reset & re-install firmware for Ronin SC . My gimbal can't use the record button &  The retailer in my country said my gimbal have problem with firmware and I have to wait up to 4 week to repair.
Thanks
2019-12-28
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi DatVo, sorry for the difficulties, may we verify what camera are you using?
2019-12-31
Use props
DatVo
lvl.1
Vietnam

DJI Mindy Posted at 2019-12-31 02:36
Hi DatVo, sorry for the difficulties, may we verify what camera are you using?

Hi Mindy, i use Sony a7iii, i tried my Sony with other ronin sc and it work well.
2020-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

DatVo Posted at 1-5 07:10
Hi Mindy, i use Sony a7iii, i tried my Sony with other ronin sc and it work well.

Sorry for the late response, I have sent you PM, please check, thanks.
2020-1-9
Use props
24obrazki
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3620728 ft
Poland

Hello
how can I reset conection password (8digit number) that is in the ronin app
2022-11-7
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-1-9 02:40
Sorry for the late response, I have sent you PM, please check, thanks.

Hi there i have the same issues with my A7sii.
2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GeorgePant Posted at 11-9 00:50
Hi there i have the same issues with my A7sii.

Hi there, may I confirm if you're using Ronin SC? Please follow the setup method in the link below to see if it helps. https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/ronin-sc/a7s2
2022-11-9
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-9 05:55
Hi there, may I confirm if you're using Ronin SC? Please follow the setup method in the link below to see if it helps. https://www.dji.com/support/compatibility/ronin-sc/a7s2

Thank you for the quick response!

Yes, i'm using Ronin SC, with this cable
IMG_2237 Small.jpeg
2022-11-9
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

Camera firmware is 3.01
i see in the compatibility list, that is 3.00
2022-11-9
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

I have the Ronin for two weeks now(used).
First time i set it up, and connect with my camera, everytjhing works fine( shutter release, start/stop record video, create section of Ronin app).

Next time i try to use it, after a few days, all connectivity between gimbal and camera dissapeared.
2022-11-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GeorgePant Posted at 11-9 06:28
I have the Ronin for two weeks now(used).
First time i set it up, and connect with my camera, everytjhing works fine( shutter release, start/stop record video, create section of Ronin app).

May I ask if the gimbal can recognize the camera normally? Please note that after connecting the cable, be sure to power on Ronin-SC before the camera. Otherwise, the Ronin-SC will not recognize the camera. If it still not works, please test with another cable if possible.
2022-11-10
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

I test it already, with the same results.
When I connect my camera on my computer on pc remote usb mode, I have control of start/stop record and shutter release with Sony Imaging Desktop, so I suppose there is no damage on camera’s usb port.
Also when I connect the dji cable on ronin, i check the Dji ronin app’s check list page and both Bluetooth and cable connected boxes are ticked.
2022-11-10
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

GeorgePant Posted at 11-10 01:06
I test it already, with the same results.
When I connect my camera on my computer on pc remote usb mode, I have control of start/stop record and shutter release with Sony Imaging Desktop, so I suppose there is no damage on camera’s usb port.
Also when I connect the dji cable on ronin, i check the Dji ronin app’s check list page and both Bluetooth and cable connected boxes are ticked.

2022-11-10
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

2022-11-10
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

2022-11-10
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

Still no camera settings icon in the Ronin app.
2022-11-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GeorgePant Posted at 11-10 11:09
Still no camera settings icon in the Ronin app.[view_image]

Please check the cable port connection. The straight end should be inserted into the camera, and the L-shaped end should be inserted into the gimbal. If the settings are normal but the camera still cannot be controlled, please try to reset the camera to factory settings to see if it works. If possible, please test with another camera or go to an offline store to test your camera with another Ronin SC to better locate the cause.
2022-11-11
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-11 23:04
Please check the cable port connection. The straight end should be inserted into the camera, and the L-shaped end should be inserted into the gimbal. If the settings are normal but the camera still cannot be controlled, please try to reset the camera to factory settings to see if it works. If possible, please test with another camera or go to an offline store to test your camera with another Ronin SC to better locate the cause.

" please try to reset the camera to factory settings to see if it works"
I have tried this(twice), not fix the problem.The cable connection is right.I can see in Ronin app that the cable is connected, but no Camera  Settings icon in the Create tab of the app.
I try with this cable, still not working.
The only thing i haven't try, is a factory reset of the gimbal, that's why i response to the op.                          
2022-11-12
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

What is the meaning of "gimbal reboot"?
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

It means that you need to restart the gimbal. May I ask if it's possible for you to test with another camera or Ronin SC?
2022-11-12
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

I try a different camera (Sony A6000) and it works.
2022-11-12
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GeorgePant Posted at 11-12 01:41

Thanks for the update. We will confirm this issue with the corresponding team and get back to you asap.
2022-11-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GeorgePant Posted at 11-12 01:41

Hi there, may I ask if you tried to reset the gimbal? Please launch the Ronin app, tap "Status" and "Restore Gimbal Setup" to see if it works.
2022-11-17
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-17 22:36
Hi there, may I ask if you tried to reset the gimbal? Please launch the Ronin app, tap "Status" and "Restore Gimbal Setup" to see if it works.

Yes, i tried, several times.
2022-11-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GeorgePant Posted at 11-17 22:56
Yes, i tried, several times.

Thanks for the confirmation. May I confirm if you've tested with another Ronin-SC Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi)? Please test with another Ronin-SC Multi-Camera Control Cable to see if it's the issue with the cable. You can also contact our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support If possible, please test with another Ronin-SC. If it's not convenient to test with another Ronin-SC, you can submit a case and send it back for further testing.
2022-11-19
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

DJI Mindy Posted at 11-19 00:11
Thanks for the confirmation. May I confirm if you've tested with another Ronin-SC Multi-Camera Control Cable (Multi)? Please test with another Ronin-SC Multi-Camera Control Cable to see if it's the issue with the cable. You can also contact our support team through the link below for further assistance. http://www.dji.com/support If possible, please test with another Ronin-SC. If it's not convenient to test with another Ronin-SC, you can submit a case and send it back for further testing.

i've tested with these cables.
Is these the right cables for Sony i think.
As i mentioned before, the second cable worked fine once, then all the functions disappeared.

2022-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

GeorgePant Posted at 11-19 10:51
i've tested with these cables.
Is these the right cables for Sony i think.
As i mentioned before, the second cable worked fine once, then all the functions disappeared.

Please use the cable shown in the picture below for the connection.
2022-11-20
Use props
GeorgePant
lvl.2

Greece

Yes, i use this one.
Worked fine the first time, then suddenly doesn't recognise the camera. I can see it's connected in the Ronin app

2022-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules