this is why we need wb lock
1425 11 2019-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Studio66
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21670 ft
Belgium

this is the reason why we need white balance lock or manuel setting. great red sky but when i was panning to te right the white balance just freaked out ;(

ps. sorry i’m not a native english speaker

2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Studio66. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and for sharing this video you have filmed. Let me please forward this thread and these information to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your support.
2019-12-29
Use props
Studio66
lvl.3
Belgium

tnx djiStephen. i’m enjoying my MM
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Studio66 and it is great to know that you are enjoying your DJI Mavic Mini. If you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum we are here to help and support you. .
2019-12-29
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Good example, hopefully will be added soon
2019-12-29
Use props
Studio66
lvl.3
Belgium

InspektorGadjet Posted at 12-29 11:33
Good example, hopefully will be added soon

yes indeed
2019-12-29
Use props
Jon Dow
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ANY UPDATES YET, DJI PLEASE?  I have cash in my hand for a MM and won;t get it until WB Lock is a feature. Come on!  It's not much to ask. It's not about cost, it's about size, weight and ease of use.
2020-1-8
Use props
Studio66
lvl.3
Belgium

i really hope they can fix somerhing. overall a really nice little drone. come on dji, i know you can
2020-1-8
Use props
ARTPiranha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1115725 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Jon Dow Posted at 1-8 11:11
ANY UPDATES YET, DJI PLEASE?  I have cash in my hand for a MM and won;t get it until WB Lock is a feature. Come on!  It's not much to ask. It's not about cost, it's about size, weight and ease of use.

They don’t listen us!!! DJI is it so fckn hard to lock WB while locking exposure??? Or we are asking something extraordinary?????
2020-1-8
Use props
Studio66
lvl.3
Belgium

guess must be not that hard
2020-1-8
Use props
Sigmo
lvl.4
United States

I'll add my post to this thread in hopes that more posts about a desired feature will cause it to be taken more seriously by DJI.  I'd like to see WB lock as well as manual WB settings.  Hopefully this can be done without too much extra code so it'll fit in the Mini's existing memory.
2020-1-8
Use props
Studio66
lvl.3
Belgium

if we can have it locked it’s a good start. manual settings would be great but can be fixed in post. wb shifting is much harder. fingers crossed.
2020-1-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules