DJI Flight Sim with Air RC
794 8 2019-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi,

I did see a thread about this but its from 2018 so thought I would just create a new one to ask please.

I  am trying to use my Mavic Air Controller to play the DJI Flight  Simulator but am having troubles getting it to connect. Here is what I  have done:

I have installed the DJI USB drivers directly from the application folder on Windows 10.
I am using the micro USB cable from the controller to a USB port on my PC. (Is this correct?)

The controller is charging, and I have it turned on also.
The game is working, just not detecting controller, and I have tried different order of turning both on.
I have tried opening DJI assistant and GO4 app with my phone plugged in.

Please help, thank you

2019-12-29
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Stephen, I cannot see your reply
2019-12-29
Use props
MilesSawyer
New

India

So I bought my Mavic about a year ago and I've loved it, the only issue I have been facing since the very beginning is connecting to the drone. I will set my drone down, power up both the controller and the Mavic and then spend about 5-7 mins waiting for the controller to connect to the drone!!! At first I believed it wasn't an issue so I just dealt with it. I have to power on and off the drone several times before it connects fully, after that no issues. But I have come to the point where it is flat out annoying trying to get my drone up in the air as quick as possible because I can't, I have to wait over 5 minutes! Even the controller doesn't connect to my iPhone 8 with the wire until it connects to the drone. Is anyone else dealing with this problem or has my drone just been busted since the very beginning

2020-2-8
Use props
MilesSawyer
New

India

So I bought my Mavic about a year ago and I've loved it, the only issue I have been facing since the very beginning is connecting to the drone. I will set my drone down, power up both the controller and the Mavic and then reverse phone lookup nba reddit pcpartpicker spend about 5-7 mins waiting for the controller to connect to the drone!!! At first I believed it wasn't an issue so I just dealt with it. I have to power on and off the drone several times before it connects fully, after that no issues. But I have come to the point where it is flat out annoying trying to get my drone up in the air as quick as possible because I can't, I have to wait over 5 minutes! Even the controller doesn't connect to my iPhone 8 with the wire until it connects to the drone. Is anyone else dealing with this problem or has my drone just been busted since the very beginning
thankyou
2020-2-8
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

MilesSawyer Posted at 2-8 22:01
So I bought my Mavic about a year ago and I've loved it, the only issue I have been facing since the very beginning is connecting to the drone. I will set my drone down, power up both the controller and the Mavic and then reverse phone lookup nba reddit pcpartpicker spend about 5-7 mins waiting for the controller to connect to the drone!!! At first I believed it wasn't an issue so I just dealt with it. I have to power on and off the drone several times before it connects fully, after that no issues. But I have come to the point where it is flat out annoying trying to get my drone up in the air as quick as possible because I can't, I have to wait over 5 minutes! Even the controller doesn't connect to my iPhone 8 with the wire until it connects to the drone. Is anyone else dealing with this problem or has my drone just been busted since the very beginning
thankyou

Nothing to do with my post whatsoever pal
2020-2-9
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

basejumper Posted at 2019-12-29 12:22
[view_image]

DJI Stephen, I cannot see your reply

Are you getting a USB connect tone when you connect the powered on RC., or is it disconnecting again ?

Can you see the RC listed in the windows device manager, is it shown as connected and working  ?

Does the Flight Simulator open and the problem is that you can’t control the menu selections from the RC ?

2020-2-9
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

lannes Posted at 2-9 14:35
Are you getting a USB connect tone when you connect the powered on RC., or is it disconnecting again ?

Can you see the RC listed in the windows device manager, is it shown as connected and working  ?

I get the USB sound and it says the device is installed in device manager. The game loads and then the controller does not respond.
2020-2-10
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

basejumper Posted at 2-10 03:05
I get the USB sound and it says the device is installed in device manager. The game loads and then the controller does not respond.

forgot to ask which simulation are you referring too,the one in DJI Assistant 2 or the new DJI Flight simulator ?

https://www.dji.com/au/simulator

Can you use the control sticks to move around on the menus ?

Can you actually get into the simulation environments e.g the city, ocean etc.?

I assume your only connecting the RC to the PC, not the phone as well.
The enterprise simulator does not have anything to do with DJI Go4.

This is my post on the DJI flight simulator

https://forum.dji.com/thread-206667-1-1.html

Also to run, you'll need a pc with these specs according to DJI

Dji Flight simulator pc requirements - Copy.JPG
2020-2-10
Use props
basejumper
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI flight sim.
PC has a Rysen 7 with 32GB DDR4...its more than capable.
Controller is not being detected by the Flight Sim at all, nothing happens anywhere on the sim when I move the sticks.
2020-2-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules