Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Lightbidge 2 ground unit update problem!
1803 2 2019-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adrian1232000
lvl.1
Germany

Hi there,     

after I completely said goodbye to the DJI Lightbridge 1 I have now jumped to the successor model (Lightbridge 2) and this works so far quite well!     

Now the problem is that I am flying on older firmware and I cannot update my Ground Unit ...  I can easily update and downgrade the Air Unit to the latest version using the DJI Assistant 2.     

However, the Ground Unit has the software version 1.2.10 and I can neither update nor downgrade via the "hidden" menu, the app itself tells me "Latest Firmware" which is not true!     

I find no useful help on the Internet and am now desperate, for the DJI GO app I use a LG G7 Thinq (Android 9) and a Samung tablet (Andoid 9), I also tried a LG G2 (Android 4.4) but the app always crashes when loading.     

My question would be: is there a solution to this problem or could it be because of the Android version that no new updates are displayed?   

Incidentally, the last update for the LB2 came in November 2019, which means that the software support should still be available!     

Would be grateful for any help

2019-12-29
Use props
piazueler
lvl.4
Flight distance : 456260 ft
Spain

Hello Adrian.
I have the same problem. have you been able to solve something?

I hope that dji solves this soon, I don't understand why they take out a note saying they make an update and then it's not true.
2020-1-14
Use props
Adrian1232000
lvl.1
Germany

2021-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules