Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
360 or panoramic photos? Why not?
791 16 2019-12-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kassiopeia2702
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44436 ft
Germany

360 or panoramic photos? Why not? I miss the functions like with the Spark! Why doesn't it come in the FlyApp

2019-12-29
Use props
Kassiopeia2702
lvl.1
Germany

The extra function is great and should be included in the software DJI Fly App so that you can take panoramic photos. I hope for an update
2019-12-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Kassiopeia2702. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. Let me please forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Mavic Mini and on the DJI Fly application, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.
2019-12-29
Use props
Kassiopeia2702
lvl.1
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-12-29 13:55
Hello and good day Kassiopeia2702. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. Let me please forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Mavic Mini and on the DJI Fly application, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Why you have not the foto function like the dji spark and dji go 4 ????

I wanne make 360 pic and pano pic as easy !!!!!!!!!!

It makes no sense to give to all. We pay the money and we are the customers!

Go on DJI and bring it in the software dji fly too soon!

Best regards,

kassiopeia
2020-1-30
Use props
Akirasho
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1622238 ft
United States

Many apps (free too) can "photomerge"... not a deal breaker for me.  DJI, spend your energy on enhanced video & RAW photo!

Ground hog day...
2020-1-30
Use props
djiuser_KoNcgoPF805t
lvl.2
Germany

I totally agree, the app is missing the pano shots! DJI please add this feature!
2020-1-30
Use props
virtual
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4897142 ft
Czechia

I would like to have them included too. "photomerge" is additional work with uncertain outcome...
2020-1-31
Use props
Skrajnik
lvl.3
Flight distance : 764623 ft
Slovenia

Yes, I am another one that misses this feature !
Want !

(but not before manual video settings )
2020-1-31
Use props
MikeCH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 10681565 ft
Germany

Come on guys! You all did know what to expect if buying the Mini and of what it's capable. Feature requests are nice and legit, but comments like "we pay the money and we are the customers" are stupid. Yes, we pay the money for the specs but DJI is not committed to implement new features. So calm down and take it easy.
2020-1-31
Use props
Skrajnik
lvl.3
Flight distance : 764623 ft
Slovenia

I noticed, that I did not do enough research work before buying

Many (cheaper) drones has these requested features, so I assumed that DJI would have it too (as a leading drone manufacturer)..
I did not expect that I would hear words  "entery level product" so many as an explanation. (my god, I hate that word!)

I did not realized, that I am a power user - until now
And the wallet screamed
2020-1-31
Use props
Droneyal8r
lvl.1

Australia

Agreed I don't get why these simple features are not there,... amd DJI PLEASE also unleash the 12mp lense potential to its 4k capabilities. We know its 4k able so unlock it to its full potential PLEASE
2020-1-31
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Akirasho Posted at 1-30 12:33
Many apps (free too) can "photomerge"... not a deal breaker for me.  DJI, spend your energy on enhanced video & RAW photo!

Ground hog day...

I agree, while AEB and a PANO mode would be great, I rather make the stitching using third party software.

The video manual setting and RAW are much more appealing to me
2020-1-31
Use props
Cal Evans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85673 ft
United States

djiuser_KoNcgoPF805t Posted at 1-30 23:46
I totally agree, the app is missing the pano shots! DJI please add this feature!

I'll add my voice to this. Pano would be an awesome feature.

Cheers!
=C=
2020-1-31
Use props
Christian U
lvl.4
Flight distance : 189659 ft
Germany

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-12-29 13:55
Hello and good day Kassiopeia2702. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. Let me please forward this thread to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. All significant suggestions or requests will be implemented after the evaluation of the DJI Engineers. For the latest updates on the DJI Mavic Mini and on the DJI Fly application, please stay tuned to our DJI official website at www.dji.com. Thank you for your valued support.

Do you belive this really?
Ive just seen Fixes and Security Updates on DJI Drones.
2020-1-31
Use props
Kassiopeia2702
lvl.1
Germany

The competition doesn't sleep. Example: Xiaomi FIMI X8 SE - 4k gimbal ...

Market economy is supply and demand.

Stupid is only who doesn't listen to customers and their needs. @MikeCH you didn't understand it too. There is always 1% stupid who don't understand.

Of course there are other apps that can do it too. An integrated solution means competitive advantage. It would run much faster. Time is money too.

Customers also pay for good software, especially since it is already in the house. So DJI doesn't hesitate. Just leave out the standard answers. The customer is not stupid.
2020-1-31
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Kassiopeia2702 Posted at 1-30 12:29
Why you have not the foto function like the dji spark and dji go 4 ????

I wanne make 360 pic and pano pic as easy !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the additional information you have shared with us kassiopeia. This matter has been forwarded to the designated DJI department for further evaluation. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-1-31
Use props
WrongWay Feldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 19885 ft
United States

Kassiopeia2702 Posted at 1-31 10:50
The competition doesn't sleep. Example: Xiaomi FIMI X8 SE - 4k gimbal ...

Market economy is supply and demand.

Pretty sure DJI already has the competitive advantage.

I was aware of the other drones, I went with the leader and the company that's been doing it the longest.

I was also fully aware of what was not included. I did not buy the Mini with the expectation that missing features or specs would be added. I actually bought it to see if drone flying and photography was for me without spending close to two grand.

I have already decided I will be spending some serious cash on the Mavic Pro or Mavic Pro 3. I may even go with the Phantom 4. The Mini did it's job.
2020-1-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules