Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem with Cambodia flag in footprint. It doesn’t appear
506 5 2019-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TulioDJI
Flight distance : 325856 ft
Vietnam

I flyed in Cambodia, exactly in Siem Reap city. I uploaded all my flight records after, too many times (more Thant 10
times) but I still don’t have Cambodia Flag in my footprint. It’s not a nice experience.

The curious is that 1 week after I flyed in Vietnan and got the Vietnan Flag, but not Cambodia.

How Can I solve this bug?
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TulioDJI. I am  sorry for the trouble and for the inconvenience. Kindly please sync your flight records and then log out and then log back in to DJI Forum to see if the issue will still persists? If the issue persists, please provide you activation email via PM so that I can forward this concern to the right department. Thanks for your support.
2019-12-30
Use props
TulioDJI
Vietnam

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-30 09:07
Hello and good day TulioDJI. I am  sorry for the trouble and for the inconvenience. Kindly please sync your flight records and then log out and then log back in to DJI Forum to see if the issue will still persists? If the issue persists, please provide you activation email via PM so that I can forward this concern to the right department. Thanks for your support.

Hi. I Did it and the problem persist. My email is tuliominto@gmail.com. Can you solve it please? Thank you.
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Thank you for the update given TulioDJI. I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-1-4
Use props
TulioDJI
Myanmar

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-4 08:53
Thank you for the update given TulioDJI. I will forward this information to the designated DJI department for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Thank you. But do you know when they will solve my problem? Will I be contact by email or something like that?
2020-1-6
Use props
Ridg
First Officer
Flight distance : 232306 ft
United Kingdom

I have the same problem, visited Thailand and Cambodia in 2018, only the Thai flag shows up.

It's almost like DJI don't recognise Cambodia as a country
2020-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules