I need repair advise for my crashed Phantom 4 pro v2
899 2 2019-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Pilsenator
lvl.1
Flight distance : 268406 ft
United States

Ok so I crashed my Phantom 4 pro v2, the entire upper and lower case needs to be replaced, the camera separated from the gimbal arm, and maybe one of the motors needs to be replaced, etc.. Can this be repaired, the drone was unisured at the time of the crash, and I'm willing to pay the costs?

80587889_2693103520712553_785162129568169984_n.jpg
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Pilsenator. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2. Since there was a crash that happened. I would highly recommend to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue.  We have the team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to help you as soon as possible. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your support.
2019-12-30
Use props
Beckie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1307795 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 2019-12-30 12:16
Hello and good day Pilsenator. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your DJI Phantom 4 Pro V2. Since there was a crash that happened. I would highly recommend to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue.  We have the team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided.  We hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to help you as soon as possible. Again I am sorry for the trouble and thank for your support.

If you handy you can fixed Start with a full shell replacement. It’s cheap.
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules