Can't get my Mavic after warranty repairing at about two months!
1239 3 2019-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_AYkruZ8PDeXi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4230620 ft
Ukraine

Be careful with DJI's shipping department!

In 10 of Octovber I sent my Mavic for repairing. It was a warranty case. After repairing my mavic was shipped from China by Fedex, tr. number
13387698508. As you can see I didn't get my mavic at about two months! I wrote e-mails to dji support, they always answer once per weeks that they apologized and my case was in a high level. However, when I wrote about my clients which I had lost,  problems with
business
cause I was going to make video and about compansation, they only answer about "high level of my case". I wrote this in e-mails and repeat it here: I don't need money, however if dji's worker's made mistakes with declaration or another shipping documents, why so famous world company can't present combobox with battery starter or smartcontroller or another accesories as a compansate? I can't understand is it a big problem for dji or it doesn't matter
for dji team
that I used my mavic only one month? I bought dron in September. It's your fault, isn't it? Why I didn't get mavic yet and you don't care about compansation for your worker's mistakes?

Dear clients, yes, mavic 2 pro is a very good dron. However, think twice to bye it cause you should wait it during two or maybe three monthes.

2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

You have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience and the trouble caused, I managed to get your complaint case via your Forum account, upon checking it, it is the customs clearance issue of the Ukraine region which caused the shipping delay. Our relevant department is actively handling customs clearance issues with your dealer.
I will verify with the team of the current status and come back to you soon, please wait patiently. Thank you.
2019-12-30
Use props
djiuser_AYkruZ8PDeXi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4230620 ft
Ukraine

DJI Mindy Posted at 12-30 19:29
You have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience and the trouble caused, I managed to get your complaint case via your Forum account, upon checking it, it is the customs clearance issue of the Ukraine region which caused the shipping delay. Our relevant department is actively handling customs clearance issues with your dealer.
I will verify with the team of the current status and come back to you soon, please wait patiently. Thank you.

Problem is with DJI support team who during two months redirected my case from one another department, sent me an emails with answers only once per week, wrote me about "high level of situation", "wait patiently". That's all. Is it an acceptable policy for such company, as DJI?
2019-12-31
Use props
SupBro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not acceptable in my opinion, hopefully the learn
2019-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now