Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Care Refresh for Mavic Mini Question
748 15 2019-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
net23
lvl.3
Flight distance : 9337 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, just recieved my Mavic Mini Fly More package that I ordered from B&H in NYC... and I'm psyched so far, everything seems to be in great condition and working properly.

When I ordered the drone, I also purchased the DJI Care Refresh for the Mavic Mini, and it was included in my order documents. The drone has arrived, I've been able to create accounts with DJI, etc, etc.

I have not received any notification that I purchased the Care Refresh package aside from it being in my reciept from B&H, and in my B&H account it says that the Care Refresh is a "Download" product and that I should be getting an email about that.

Is this normal that it might take a few days for that email to be generated? I'm looking to see where, in DJI's records the Care Refresh would show up in my account? In my account on this forum it does list my various DJI products, just not this yet.

Thanks for the help.

Cheers!

2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day net23. Thank you for choosing DJI and for purchasing the DJI Mavic Mini. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue. Kindly please send an email to djicare@dji.com for further assistance. Thank you and have a safe flight always.
2019-12-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Yes it is normal, if your concerned just contact a moderator here and get them to confirm.
Enjoy and good luck with your MM
2019-12-30
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-30 11:22
Hello and good day net23. Thank you for choosing DJI and for purchasing the DJI Mavic Mini. For us to be able to assist you further with regards to this issue. Kindly please send an email to  for further assistance. Thank you and have a safe flight always.

Yes, thanks! I just sent an email to that address with the same question and look forward to hearing back.

Cheers!
2019-12-30
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 12-30 11:22
Yes it is normal, if your concerned just contact a moderator here and get them to confirm.
Enjoy and good luck with your MM

Thanks, pretty psyched about it. Cheers!
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

net23 Posted at 12-30 11:24
Yes, thanks! I just sent an email to that address with the same question and look forward to hearing back.

Cheers!

You are very much welcome net23 and it is great to know that you have already sent an email to DJI. Rest assured that once they have read your email our DJI care team will reply to it as soon as possible. Thank you and Have a great New Year ahead. .
2019-12-30
Use props
InspektorGadjet
lvl.4
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Check with B&H also, if the DJI Care wasnt purchased in the DJI official store it might not show, but you will be able to assign it to your AC serial number.
Just be sure to activate the mini only when you have access to your DJI Care... otherwise the 48h countdown starts.
2019-12-30
Use props
Wth is DJI
lvl.1
United States

Same exact story here. B&H says DJI will send when they process it. DJI says that reseller B&H should provide it. It sucks to have a drone in your hands and not being able to fly it. Considering just activating it and buying it directly from DJI. B&H is a great store but this "wait for email" kinda sucks!
2019-12-30
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 12-30 11:35
You are very much welcome net23 and it is great to know that you have already sent an email to DJI. Rest assured that once they have read your email our DJI care team will reply to it as soon as possible. Thank you and Have a great New Year ahead.  .

I spoke to B&H and they told me that the email from DJI would be sent in 2 business days from the order date (27th December) which I hope will not arrive too late to easily associate with my Mavic without having to make you guys a video to show that the drone is new... Anyway, weather is really not great where I am so I'll not be needing to fly for a while anyway. Cheers!
2019-12-30
Use props
The Saint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5902228 ft
  • >>>
United States

unless b&h was giving away free refresh, i would have bought the same service directly from dji.   much easier that way.
2019-12-30
Use props
Wth is DJI
lvl.1
United States

The Saint Posted at 12-30 13:22
unless b&h was giving away free refresh, i would have bought the same service directly from dji.   much easier that way.

Yes, that's what I will be doing for all my next purchases. I did this for my new osmo mobile 3 couple days ago it was very easy.  For the drone, I just didn't know.
2019-12-30
Use props
Wth is DJI
lvl.1
United States

net23 Posted at 12-30 13:20
I spoke to B&H and they told me that the email from DJI would be sent in 2 business days from the order date (27th December) which I hope will not arrive too late to easily associate with my Mavic without having to make you guys a video to show that the drone is new... Anyway, weather is really not great where I am so I'll not be needing to fly for a while anyway. Cheers!

Same to me but said about 3 days. Congrats on your purchase and don't activate it until you get it cause you don't to be making and sending proof videos lol
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

net23 Posted at 12-30 13:20

Thank you for the additional information you have shared with us. Kindly please keep us posted for us to be able to assist you further. Thank you.
2019-12-30
Use props
Wth is DJI
lvl.1
United States

Hey net23, I hope you got your Care already. I canceled my Refresh Care order with BH and ordered it from DJI directly, took several minutes.
2019-12-31
Use props
djicheaha
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2957598 ft
  • >>>
United States

Good choice on purchasing the DJI Refresh. Favorable price for a peace of mind. Happy New Year
2019-12-31
Use props
net23
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Today I received my email from DJI informing me that the DJI Refresh that I'd ordered along with my Mavic Mini was now active, the email included the serial of the drone and I was able to check my account here and see that in fact, Refresh coverage has been activated and I don't need to do anything. I think the weird timing might have had something to do with the various holidays, etc, etc... but DJI sent me the coverage email letting me know that it's all set and I don't have to do anything. Thanks guys! Psyched.
2019-12-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules