Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Audio does not record on Samsung S10+
518 1 2019-12-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grasshopper3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 130620 ft
  • >>>
Suriname

Hi All,

With my Mavic 2 Zoom Audio is nicely recorded on my wife's Samsung S7 when so selected in the settings and found in Galaxy S7 > Phone > DJI > dji.go.v4 > DJI_RECORD

When I try to do the same thing with my Samsung S10+ the audio is not recorded anymore, although selected in the settings and audio access approval was given through Andriod10.
Removed and reinstalled the DJI SW problem persists.

In the previous Android version on this S10+ audio recordings were possible.

Anybody any suggestions or how to resolve this issue?

Thx Marc.
2019-12-30
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Marc. I am sorry to know that you are having this issue and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S10+ ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone. I would suggest using a recommended mobile device for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom for compatibility and reliability purposes. There is a possibility that the Samsung S10+ will be able to work on the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time using it. For reference I will post a link where in you can check the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. Thank you for your understanding and support.

2019-12-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules