mavic 2 zoom no camera feed on src
3797 13 2019-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
goford
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7359 ft
Australia

mavic 2 zoom intermittant camera feed to smart remote with no sd card in ,but does show on goggles camera all works up down etc if i put sd in will take pic+video ,after taking sd out &checking on pc ...nuts. but doesnt show on smart remote.

2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For the connectivity issue. I would recommend to please try doing a firmware refresh on the DJI Smart Controller to isolate the issue. If issue still persists, kindly please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2019-12-31
Use props
goford
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Paladin Posted at 2019-12-31 16:04
Hi. I am sorry for the know that you are having issues with your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. For the connectivity issue. I would recommend to please try doing a firmware refresh on the DJI Smart Controller to isolate the issue. If issue still persists, kindly please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

thanx for repley ,i have read other posts  i have now done refresh software in smart remote it made no difference ,just grey screen on remote & still using with no memory card in either drone or smart remote ,it all woked fine untill about 2 weeks ago regards.
2020-1-1
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

goford Posted at 1-1 23:08
thanx for repley ,i have read other posts  i have now done refresh software in smart remote it made no difference ,just grey screen on remote & still using with no memory card in either drone or smart remote ,it all woked fine untill about 2 weeks ago regards.

Were you using the screen on full brightness and did it just go black one day or is the image very faint ?

Is it only the only the camera feed in  DJI Go4 app that is blacked out or is all the other menus and functions as well ?

Is the SC main controller pages blacked out e.g settings menu etc ?

2020-1-2
Use props
goford
lvl.1
Australia

thanks for reply ,the screen is grey only from the camera  everything else on smart rc is still showing but not bright ,the src is on nearly full brightness ,have tryed rebooting ,src&drone in different order nogood ,but when it works it stays working untill turned off then pot luck if it works or not ,tryed refreshing src no change ,upsetting payed good money thinking atleast  i would have no connection probs. just to refresh the src screen is dull  as normal till you touch screen then it comes bright  but all aircraft info is on it.... thanx
2020-1-2
Use props
goford
lvl.1
Australia

just tryed something else ,when there is no camera feed on the smart r/c and the screen is grey if i go out of this page back to connect to your drone and select the dji go4 app the camera feed will work ,but if i go i back or turn off sr/c and turn back on sometimes it works normal and others not there seems no shore way to work it out.
2020-1-2
Use props
TVOD
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1680082 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, its a known issue, have you updated to the new go4 app?, you have to do it from the SD card, since I have updated I have not seen a blank screen. Try this
2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

goford Posted at 1-1 23:08
thanx for repley ,i have read other posts  i have now done refresh software in smart remote it made no difference ,just grey screen on remote & still using with no memory card in either drone or smart remote ,it all woked fine untill about 2 weeks ago regards.

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. I am sorry to know that issue still persists. May I know what is the version of the DJI Go 4 installed on your DJI Smart Controller. Please refer to the image, I will be sharing for the latest version of the DJI Go 4. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-1-3
Use props
goford
lvl.1
Australia

many thanx doods for your work .....my go4 version was 4.3.16 ,now is 4.3.25 i just upgraded it & it still gives me grey camera screen seems to be a little better ,once i turn src off it gives me grey screen, but if i then go to go4 app to have camera the way it should be so it works ,then backout of that all the way back to start then go worward as you would normaly it staus working until i turn off src ....weird stuff.
2020-1-4
Use props
goford
lvl.1
Australia

morning doods has anybody had any progress on the grey screen on the smart remote ,can dji fixit or are we stuck with this ..thanx
2020-1-16
Use props
goford
lvl.1
Australia

goford Posted at 1-16 13:38
morning doods has anybody had any progress on the grey screen on the smart remote ,can dji fixit or are we stuck with this ..thanx

Many thanx for your help i did another update &now sofar the src is working correctly.
2020-2-8
Use props
ChiukiAmsterdam
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7163576 ft

Netherlands

I just had this issue (June 28 2020) with my new SC and M2P - restarted everything several times. nothing. Took the SD card out of the smart controller, nothing. Everything updated to the lastest version. Shut down the M2P and took out the SD card and started it up without the card, works normally. Shut M2P down, reinserted the SC card and restarted, now working normally.
Strange thing - even though I had no video feed from the M2P, I could take a picture and play it back on the SC. Also could control the gimbal movements, so nothing was not working except the video feed from the M2P to the SC.... and of course it's Sunday, so no tech support, because who needs support on the weekend .... ?

Like I said, everything is up-to-date.
Are other people experiencing this issue still?
Has this been addressed by DJI yet? Why has this not been resolved in an update yet? It could be a huge problem, and dangerous!
2020-6-28
Use props
djiuser_dFi4EPfiZjQr
New

United States

ChiukiAmsterdam Posted at 6-28 08:06
I just had this issue (June 28 2020) with my new SC and M2P - restarted everything several times. nothing. Took the SD card out of the smart controller, nothing. Everything updated to the lastest version. Shut down the M2P and took out the SD card and started it up without the card, works normally. Shut M2P down, reinserted the SC card and restarted, now working normally.
Strange thing - even though I had no video feed from the M2P, I could take a picture and play it back on the SC. Also could control the gimbal movements, so nothing was not working except the video feed from the M2P to the SC.... and of course it's Sunday, so no tech support, because who needs support on the weekend .... ?

I am experiencing the same issues. Tried to update the app and had the corrupt file issue. Turns out I was downloading .25 but I already have .36 installed on the SC.  I have no SD card in either the M2Z or the SC, so removing that won't help me. :/

Sporadic, will try the exit/re-start-app bit next time I see it.
2020-6-30
Use props
JeroHero
New

Netherlands

Hallo everyone

I just bought a mavic 2 zoom and when connecting to my phone m, I get grey video feed. How is this possible...? I spend a lot of money on the drone. Can someone please help
2023-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules