39147 127 2019-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Cal Evans
lvl.4
Flight distance : 85673 ft
United States

rumakski Posted at 1-3 08:14
Also If you have the fly more combo do not forget to update the extra batteries although it should tell you when you insert one in the app

It's odd but I did not get a notice about upgrading my batteries.

=C=
2020-1-4
Use props
Cosmin Popa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 653 ft
Cyprus

Thanks for the update, DJI. The update is so good, it won't even load on my samsung s10+ running android 10.
2020-1-4
Use props
djiuser_eA3Ddg4ka3DF
New

United States

KlooGee Posted at 2019-12-31 09:10
Unlocking of blue authorization zones worked for me after this update. However, to get it to work, I had to use the sticks down-and-in method for it to bring up the unlock prompt.  Pressing the auto takeoff button in the app didn’t do anything.

You, sir, are the most helpful person on the internet today!  That's exactly the information I needed!!!!
2020-1-4
Use props
KlooGee
First Officer
Flight distance : 16783757 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_eA3Ddg4ka3DF Posted at 1-4 12:02
You, sir, are the most helpful person on the internet today!  That's exactly the information I needed!!!!

Glad to be helpful.  Let me guess, you are on an iOS device?  From what I hear, it seems to only be a problem with the iOS app and seems to work for Android users.
2020-1-4
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

KlooGee Posted at 1-2 08:59
Discussion and demonstration of some of the new features in the firmware update.

https://youtu.be/iQwhpr9e2Fg

Nice video,  thanks for sharing.
2020-1-5
Use props
Aerotec
lvl.1
Flight distance : 482 ft
Austria

KlooGee Posted at 2019-12-31 09:10
Unlocking of blue authorization zones worked for me after this update. However, to get it to work, I had to use the sticks down-and-in method for it to bring up the unlock prompt.  Pressing the auto takeoff button in the app didn’t do anything.

This tip was very good, the only way I can unlock the authorization zone. I have searched all forums and contacted the dji support but without success. So thank you very much for sharing this tip.
2020-1-7
Use props
fanse8c0385e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1318802 ft
Switzerland

If only I could install this firmware update, sadly, my drone battery is still bricked from the last update, which means I cannot charge it, let alone update it... maybe you could work on fixing your internal teams to replace my battery next!?
2020-1-7
Use props
JMynes
lvl.4
Flight distance : 228012 ft
United States

fans7df02dd5 Posted at 1-1 00:20
the 2 black sensors dont do position only hight they work in no light or light.. the camera on the bottom it cant see.. its funny though think about it any camera today even cell phones can detect infrared light those light sensors light up the bottom of your floor why cant the camera pick that up....

either the emitters flash so slow that the camera and shutter speed of the camera only pick up in between flashes aka light all dji needs to do is sync the shutter speed to the freq of the infrared light and voila you can fly in total darkness  no ones ever done it im just a really smart person lol so dji take my suggestions geesh lol wanna hire me  for product ideas and improvements lets talk...  also they should of used a 5mp camera i belive its a 2mp  more dpi because i do notice it does drift alittle the ammount of update speeds from the sensors to the esc etc could be speed up.. then again this is mainly hardwear and small tweeks to firmwear and dji can only tweek so much guys the firmware is no diffrent than 3drobotics what they use 3dr used to be open sourced the old drones you yourself could change all settings dji dont let us because well they wanna make sure we dont screw something up and keep proprietary things secret well its not a secret these drones use the same firmwear its a offshoot of 3drobotics  mission planner stuff infact 3dr was the first to do drones and do it with rth etc dji caught on and uses the same thing basically.. sorry dji  but im a smart cookie  i flew the first drone when they came out the dragonflyer flew the first lipos back when people went whats 1c rates how do i charge this lol back when it was manual flight no sensors no gps  so yea i been around the block haha then 3dr came out with a 8 bit arduino based copter and it took off now they are non open sourced and following the dji path of locking out full control.. which makes them safer sure btu for us techies i wanna mess with it

Punctuation is your friend.
2020-1-8
Use props
DonGuido
lvl.3
Flight distance : 532028 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_3j8HVbhGlxSZ Posted at 2019-12-31 16:08
Waiting for FPV goggles support.

Not coming, different Wifi/radio technology
2020-1-10
Use props
djiuser_QGx0ghlbavQI
New

Sweden

when will you fix so that android 10 will work with dji fly i have to run on v 1.0.2 to be able to fly with my samsung s10 + please dji fix this fast feels like i can't use my mini to its maximum until i have all updates
2020-1-11
Use props
ごんた
New

Japan

v01.00.0400では、Sモード、Pモード、Cモードでラダーが悪化した。
2020-1-11
Use props
ごんた
New

Japan

In v01.00.0400, the ladder deteriorated in S mode, P mode and C mode.
2020-1-11
Use props
djiuser_3dH7vCkfY0pK
New
United States

Dji. You out did yourselves with this little guy. My new favorite bird. I have only had her out a handful of times but im very impressed. I dont know much about firmware and i understand that this is only a 400 dollar drone but is there any possibility of a little more manual control in video? Namely for my self shutter speed. I think i could do some pretty amazing thing with this guy if i only had a little more control. Thanks for listening to this old mans 2 cents. Cheers!!!
2020-1-13
Use props
ABeardedItalian
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1063107 ft
United States

I wonder when the next patch is coming out.
2020-1-15
Use props
steliosmad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128376 ft
Greece

About the payload. If you put for example a gopro on top you will not be able to fly as you were without gopro?
Can you bypass the payload warning?
2020-1-16
Use props
Daniel Yoshida
New

Brazil

Thanks, now please add ActiveTrack and Panorama

[]s
2020-1-29
Use props
Kassiopeia2702
lvl.1
Flight distance : 44436 ft
Germany

Daniel Yoshida Posted at 1-29 09:48
Thanks, now please add ActiveTrack and Panorama

[]s

Why you have not the foto function like the dji spark and dji go 4 ????

I wanne make 360 pic and pano pic as easy !!!!!!!!!!

It makes no sense to give to all. We pay the money and we are the customers!

Go on DJI and bring it in the software dji fly too soon!

Best regards,

kassiopeia
2020-1-30
Use props
CenkBirge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 940144 ft
Turkey

When will be the next update? We are waiting for a few more software base specifications. Thanks in advance.
2020-2-11
Use props
Hologram
lvl.1
Flight distance : 75751 ft
United States

Just chiming in to say that this firmware has been working well for me.
2020-2-11
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Russia

nice update
now we wait:
  • 4K  - like my iPhone
  • manual settings for photos and videos
  • raw photo
  • 360-panorama photo
and after these updates I’ll finally buy it !!!
2020-2-13
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Oh boy! Now we need a release date for the M3.
2020-2-14
Use props
djiuser_DrO5cTwjVVtc
New
Saudi Arabia

thank u
2020-2-15
Use props
djiuser_WHpr80nUvG3d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 569636 ft
Spain

Hola, acabo de adquirir un mavic mini, e actualizado el firmware, cuando conecto el teléfono LG G5, calibrado el imu y la brújula, a veces va la brújula de la pantalla y a veces se desconecta por lo que el return to home deja de no funciona, no se que puede sery me esta volviendo loco.
2020-2-16
Use props
Cryptic
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1516709 ft
United States

Nice. Love the improvements!
2020-2-16
Use props
CenkBirge
lvl.2
Flight distance : 940144 ft
Turkey

We need that RAW photo. Please we know that you can do it just by a simple update.
2020-2-17
Use props
Eragorn87
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1708947 ft
Italy

My Mavic Mini has fallen into the water and I can no longer retrieve it
2020-2-18
Use props
djiuser_E2NBCuQF3Tqq
New

Romania

Hi guys, in order to travel with my Mavic Mini, the Air Company requested MSDS for battery MB2-2400mAh-7.2V that is used by mavic mini. I tried to find it on internet but with no luck, does anyone have this Material Safety Data Sheet ?
2020-2-19
Use props
Rescue 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89820 ft
United States

I just purchased a Mavic mini and downloaded the DJI Fly app., why doesn't this app contain capabilities to do circles, rocket out, and other functions like it used to?
2020-2-24
Use props
UweE
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1016775 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Rescue 1 Posted at 2-24 06:56
I just purchased a Mavic mini and downloaded the DJI Fly app., why doesn't this app contain capabilities to do circles, rocket out, and other functions like it used to?

it does include ROCKET - DRONIE - HELIX - CIRCLE!

But you an see the quickshots only, when you are connected to the Mini!

Open your eyes :-)
2020-2-25
Use props
Rescue 1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89820 ft
United States

UweE Posted at 2-25 01:20
it does include ROCKET - DRONIE - HELIX - CIRCLE!

But you an see the quickshots only, when you are connected to the Mini!

Excellent, found them, would of been nice if I read the manual.  I think it's time that I print it out and review it.

Thanks again....  
2020-2-25
Use props
maticture
lvl.2
Flight distance : 810446 ft
Ecuador

When will the new update come for the mavic mini?
2020-2-27
Use props
Burak C.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

Still no updates
2020-3-3
Use props
airamer
lvl.1
United States

SDK release in April?
2020-3-8
Use props
fontanilibero.it
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10863 ft
Italy

please dji updates smartphones list compatible with mavic mini fly app. i can't fly mavic mini but with my smartphone i can safely pilot mavic 2 zoom.
2020-3-12
Use props
Dmytro Kryshtopenko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 102707 ft
Ukraine

I still do not understand. Is it available to download latest Software update for my mavic mini using only mobile app or not?
2020-3-12
Use props
djiuser_6vzssgRwPb5d
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32293 ft
Finland

1. White balance Control
2. White balance Control
3. White balance control
2020-3-12
Use props
elmt136-sp
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7946 ft
United States

I have lenovo table i tray to dowmload dji fly for my mini but it doesnt work how can i fix this.any one can help me
2020-3-20
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

elmt136-sp Posted at 3-20 10:01
I have lenovo table i tray to dowmload dji fly for my mini but it doesnt work how can i fix this.any one can help me

unfortunatly i cant post url links but i found a compatibility chart recently and it might be of some use, if you google search for "mavic tablet compatibility" and select the top result should take you to the correct page
2020-3-21
Use props
Bezik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 420646 ft
United Kingdom

Bezik Posted at 3-21 03:40
unfortunatly i cant post url links but i found a compatibility chart recently and it might be of some use, if you google search for "mavic tablet compatibility" and select the top result should take you to the correct page

2020-3-21
Use props
Amir Moshti Tavassoli
New

Netherlands

Dear DJI customer support, I'm writing this for my girlfriend. She bought a Dji mavic mini for her work. At the company she was filming, the drone flew over, lost gps, and did not respond to force land button etc. Together with the people who work their, with the last coordinates, they couldn't find it. She contacted Coolblue, who sold this mini to her, they couldn't help her so she lost hope. I am doing this for her and would really appreciate it if you could help me out. I also have seen on forums, that this is a common issue with these mavic minis. I look forward to your response!
Kind regards, a DJI fan!
2020-3-26
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules