974 9 2019-12-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am pleased that I have (by the end of December ) managed to unlock the geozone but I also got a low light thing and a min of 8 satalites thing to contend with now.

There seem to be so many reasons this thing wont take off and now DJI seem to be adding to them........

I know most of our governments dont want us to fly these things but it seems that DJI are going the same way

Real life with the MM is not exactly as portrayed in the marketing videos
2019-12-31
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can unlock the low satellite lock
2019-12-31
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have flown RC Aircraft including large Jets for years and have flown drones when they were called Quad Copters.... I cant help thinking that DJI are making things rather too complicated for the new flier this drone is aimed at
2019-12-31
Use props
JodyB
First Officer
Flight distance : 302536 ft
  • >>>
United States

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-31 10:21
I have flown RC Aircraft including large Jets for years and have flown drones when they were called Quad Copters.... I cant help thinking that DJI are making things rather too complicated for the new flier this drone is aimed at

I guess if one is new and never experienced anything else, then that would be easier to become accustom too. But I agree with you. It's more cumbersome now.
2019-12-31
Use props
Niknik
First Officer
Flight distance : 1595640 ft
  • >>>
Greece

The mavic mini is just fine for its money
2019-12-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Bigplumbs Posted at 12-31 10:21

Think about that for a minute a drone manufacturer that doesn’t want you to fly their drones, it defies belief, I suppose we will see ford trying to design cars their customers can’t drive, Mavic mini is a simple drone to both set up and fly .
2019-12-31
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this issue. I would recommend to please try flying the said drone on a different location with a better lighting to isolate the issue. If issue still persists, please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-1
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-1 14:00
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this issue. I would recommend to please try flying the said drone on a different location with a better lighting to isolate the issue. If issue still persists, please provide a short video of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I rather think you missed the point of my first post but Hey Ho
2020-1-1
Use props
HeirFlick
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Niknik Posted at 2019-12-31 13:09
The mavic mini is just fine for its money

The App and Phone issues it bought with it are not fine. Thats why there are so many Google Play Store 1 star reviews.
2020-1-1
Use props
urbanweb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 33963 ft
United Kingdom

Bigplumbs Posted at 2019-12-31 10:21

It’s my first drone, the features in place and the way it works seem to make sense to me.  I’ve had zero issues, only fun.  I love the way it works.  It’s intuitive.

There are idiots out there who don’t consider the implications of their actions.  

For what it is worth, DJI are doing an excellent job in my opinion.
2020-1-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules