4324 4 2020-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TyTyMew
lvl.1

South Africa

Good day,

I newly purchased a DJI Mavic Mini
I have 20 flights and 59mins so far, but the battery keeps draining too quickly.

Fully charged battery according to the LED lights on the bottom of the drone. I then switch on everything and it says 91% battery life.
I'm had this a few times, I had to recharge the battery about 5x now in order to get the 59mins flight time on my logs.

I even left it to charge overnight to make sure I wasn't under-charging it. But the same thing happens, only about 12-16mins flight time.

Please, can someone help me with this issue?

Thanks
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

HI. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to the battery issue. May I know, where are you flying the drone? Are you flying the drone in a recommended operating temperature? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-1-1
Use props
TyTyMew
lvl.1

South Africa

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-1 09:53
HI. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to the battery issue. May I know, where are you flying the drone? Are you flying the drone in a recommended operating temperature? Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hi there,

Thank you for the replay

The operating temperature from Monday till today has been between [color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]27° / 15°.
Mostly around my house area and out on a mountain yesterday.

House Area average 0-120m Altitude / 0-515m Distance
Mountain Area 70m Altitude / 625m Distance

Untitled.png
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thank you for the additional information. I would recommend to please try to refresh the firmware of the said drone with the said battery inserted using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-1-3
Use props
djiuser_kllFaLaWnOsT
New

United Kingdom

When you first buy the drone use a android fast plug or whatever plug you have because it will be used to getting the amount of power from that plug and will work normal.If you keep changing plugs like and apple one takes 4 hrs to charge and a samsung one takes 1.5 hrs then it will damage the batterys power intake.
2020-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules