Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot circle my DJI Mavic 2 pro in active track
472 4 2020-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
kat1200_1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6749 ft

United Kingdom

Hi
Just having problems circling the subject in active track i have managed it a couple of times i have no problems doing this with the spark could it be a softwere problem?

Many thanks ..........
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to the said issue. Are you encountering any error messages during this issue? How may satellites are connected to the said drone during this issue? Are you in P-mode when encountering this issue? I would recommend to please do a Firmware refresh using the DJI Assistant 2 to isolate the issue. If issue persists kindly please provide a short video of the said issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-1-1
Use props
kat1200_1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6749 ft

United Kingdom

Thanks for your assistance I will try this tomorrow
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

kat1200_1 Posted at 1-1 10:48
Thanks for your assistance I will try this tomorrow

You are more than welcome and thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-1
Use props
djiuser_2MLB1qksWL3L
lvl.1
United States

I’m having similar problems. What’s the best way to do a follow me or Active Track when you’re by yourself? Do I have to have the controller with me, because it’s very inconvenient and ruins the shot?
2020-1-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules