Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cannot take off - code 147 and 30064
9141 21 2020-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peace87
New

Poland

HELLO

Who can help me ?
Cannot take off - code 147 and 30064

Please ;(
IMG_3914.png
2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi there, sorry for the difficulties, were you flying with strong GPS signal? Please make sure the propellers are perfect, then calibrate the IMU when the GPS signal is strong. If the error persists, please refresh the firmware and let us know if there is any luck.
2020-1-1
Use props
Djiuser_ar
New

Germany

Hello,
I have the same problem.
The Firmware is up to date and the imu is calibrated...
Can you help...?
Thanx a lot!
2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Djiuser_ar Posted at 1-3 08:40
Hello,
I have the same problem.
The Firmware is up to date and the imu is calibrated...

Sorry to know you have the same problem, as I mentioned in the 2#, were you flying with strong GPS signal? If the error persists after the IMU calibration, please refresh the firmware and let us know if there is any luck.
2020-1-4
Use props
djiuser_0dGhLbjWM3Lj
New
Flight distance : 854577 ft
United States

I’m having the  same problem
2020-1-14
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_0dGhLbjWM3Lj Posted at 1-14 20:53
I’m having the  same problem

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience. Could you please provide us with a screenshot of the error message for better assistance? At the same time, please let us know the firmware version of your drone and the app, we'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2020-1-16
Use props
even bhattarai
New

Nepal

help me out from this problem!!
2020-10-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

even bhattarai Posted at 10-13 03:38
[view_image]
help me out from this problem!!

Hi there, please follow the below steps to troubleshoot, thanks.
1. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.
2. Check the GPS strength in the app. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.
3. When the GPS signal is strong, calibrate the IMU. You can go to Settings>Safety>IMU Calibration and perform calibration following the on-screen instructions.
4. Restart the aircraft.
5. Please check the aircraft firmware version and DJI Fly app version. If there is a new version available, please update to the latest version and try later. If there is no new firmware available, it is recommended that you refresh the firmware again to see if it can be resolved.
6. If the issue cannot be fixed, please contact our support team via http://www.dji.com/support for further assistance.
2020-10-14
Use props
fansf2876338
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9088 ft
France

DJI Mindy Posted at 2020-10-14 01:22
Hi there, please follow the below steps to troubleshoot, thanks.
1. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.
2. Check the GPS strength in the app. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.

Bonjour , j'ai le même problème suite à une mise à jour de mon DJI Air 2S
2021-5-9
Use props
fansf2876338
lvl.1
France

2021-5-9
Use props
fansf2876338
lvl.1
France

2021-5-9
Use props
Guentex
New

Germany

Hi, I have same problem, is there a solution?
Indoor it works, outdoor not!
2021-5-9
Use props
Dauber
lvl.1

Canada

Im having the same problem. It was good. I had multiple flights and then I hooked it up to Assistant now I get the same 30064 error code. Please help!! I love the camera and want to get it back in the air! Thanks.
2021-5-9
Use props
fansae190646
lvl.1

United States

There is no solution to this issue.  I have tried everything that DJI has proposed with no luck.  The only solution is to return the drone, get another one and pray you dont have the same issue.
2021-5-10
Use props
fansae190646
lvl.1

United States

There is no solution to this issue.  I have tried everything under the sun with no luck.  The only solution is to return the drone and buy another one and pray that you dont have the same issue.  Thats the solution.
2021-5-10
Use props
Miguel Leitão
First Officer
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

fansae190646 Posted at 5-10 04:26
There is no solution to this issue.  I have tried everything under the sun with no luck.  The only solution is to return the drone and buy another one and pray that you dont have the same issue.  Thats the solution.

You Will have the same issue as soon as you update it.
The problem its not on the drone its on the newly released firmware or more likely the newly released Fly Safe Database.
2021-5-10
Use props
SERGIO DIAZ
New

Spain

How can I reset the drone  to factory settings? With the assistant 2 I can´t see the botton to do it.
2021-5-10
Use props
Shogun007
lvl.1

United States

DJI just put out a new update a few days ago that fixes error messages.  Perhaps that might solve your issue.
2021-5-17
Use props
Shogun007
lvl.1

United States

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-10 04:56
You Will have the same issue as soon as you update it.
The problem its not on the drone its on the newly released firmware or more likely the newly released Fly Safe Database.

I just got another Air 2S and DJI also released a new update that has to do with fixing error messages and I no longer receive the Unable to take off message.  Fly my drew nicely.  
2021-5-17
Use props
Dezzy
New

United Kingdom

I can't  connect my drone  to my phone error 147 cannot take off
2023-11-25
Use props
Dezzy
New

United Kingdom

I can't  connect my drone  to my phone error 147 cannot take off its the mini 2 se can someone help me
2023-11-25
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

Dezzy Posted at 11-25 13:35
I can't  connect my drone  to my phone error 147 cannot take off its the mini 2 se can someone help me

Hi, Dezzy. Is it along with the error code 30064? Will it be fine if you show us what's on your screen? Thank you very much.
2023-11-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules