1406 3 2020-1-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Doremo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84147 ft
Singapore

To DJI Support Team
       Kindly optimize the screen size on iPad mini and iPad Air 2 screen size to full screen display .It is working fine in Android tablet but not in Ipad mini and Air 2

2020-1-1
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum.  With regards to this recommendation. I will forward this thread/recommendation to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.
2020-1-2
Use props
Doremo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 84147 ft
Singapore

DJI Paladin Posted at 1-2 15:18
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum.  With regards to this recommendation. I will forward this thread/recommendation to our designated DJI support team for further attention. Thank you.

Hi Support,
    Kindly put  the audio record in the DJI fly app like DJI Go, is better put  to IOS and android version togther
2020-1-6
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Doremo Posted at 1-6 19:49
Hi Support,
    Kindly put  the audio record in the DJI fly app like DJI Go, is better put  to IOS and android version togther

Hi. Thank you for the additional information that you have provided. With regards to this request. Rest assured that I will be included on the thread that is forwarded on our designated DJI department. Thank you for your support .
2020-1-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules