Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
SDK for Mavic mini?
123Next >
56010 109 2020-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_bzOWJsODYmNP
Flight distance : 325 ft

Sweden

When does the SDK become availbe for Dji mavic mini?
2020-1-2
Use props
G-a-n-t-z
lvl.3
Flight distance : 476591 ft
Russia

somewhere I saw a comment that in the middle of this year
2020-1-2
Use props
Euande
lvl.1
Australia

It's listed as an issue in the git repo for the Android SDK: https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android/issues/455

Shirley-DJI commented "Maybe in the middle of next year."
2020-1-2
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

As Euande stated.  Also follow up response on Nov. 27, 2019:

@ajf55 - thanks for letting us know that your customers are requesting SDK support for the Mavic Mini. As Shirley mentioned, we will be releasing this support in a 2020 release.

Lisa Fedane
DJI Developer Support
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Mavic Mini is expected to support SDK in April 2020, including WSDK, MSDK. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-4
Use props
Johnny Danger
lvl.3
Flight distance : 130466 ft
Italy

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-4 14:31
Hello and good day. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. The DJI Mavic Mini is expected to support SDK in April 2020, including WSDK, MSDK. Thank you for your valued support.

Wow! The first real answer we had from DJI in the mavic mini section of this forum. Thanks!

Now, can you also tell us if and when we will ever have at least some basic active track/follow me function in the quickshots?
2020-1-4
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Johnny Danger Posted at 1-4 15:37
Wow! The first real answer we had from DJI in the mavic mini section of this forum. Thanks!

Now, can you also tell us if and when we will ever have at least some basic active track/follow me function in the quickshots?

You are very much welcome Johnny Danger. With regards to the active track/follow me function in the quickshots for the DJI Mavic Mini. I am sorry to say that we don not have any information or updates with regards to this matter as of the moment. Kindlndly please stay tuned to the latest news, updates and events by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media ( Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI , Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal , YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations ). Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-1-5
Use props
Shantok
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1104163 ft
  • >>>
United States

Johnny Danger Posted at 1-4 15:37

So true! Wish we got at least we are working on it or we are not. My thought is that they are working on something else like a M3P or M300.
2020-1-10
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Captain
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Yes thanks for that info!
2020-1-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-10 11:09
Yes thanks for that info!

You are very much welcome InspektorGadjet. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you. Fly safe always.
2020-1-10
Use props
javier2519
lvl.4
Flight distance : 39964 ft
Dominican Republic

https://community.pix4d.com/t/support-dji-mavic-mini-with-pix4dcapture/9712

estamos esperando.. porque es un gran drone mavic mini para nuestros trabajos
2020-1-15
Use props
djiuser_iO9PbECQpmPB
lvl.1

Belgium

great news!
2020-1-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome. For the latest news and updates kindly please visit our official website at www.dji.com for the latest details. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-1-26
Use props
Christian U
Second Officer
Flight distance : 189659 ft
Germany

great News, thanks
2020-1-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Christian U. If you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-1-27
Use props
ARTPiranha
First Officer
Flight distance : 1115725 ft
  • >>>
Russia

DJI Stephen Posted at 1-27 10:06
You are very much welcome Christian U. If you have any inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.

Hey, DJI, give us freedom to adjust camera settings In videomode, mavic mini autowhite balance is a joke for 2020 drone
2020-1-30
Use props
fans4a47fc25
lvl.1

Germany

Hello, is there any new info on that topic? Thanks for answering!
Have a great day!
2020-3-14
Use props
Cal Evans
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85673 ft
United States

Euande Posted at 1-2 02:23
It's listed as an issue in the git repo for the Android SDK: https://github.com/dji-sdk/Mobile-SDK-Android/issues/455

Shirley-DJI commented "Maybe in the middle of next year."

w00t!

Can't wait.
2020-3-14
Use props
NielsenLegal
lvl.1
Brazil

I buy one and wait for the SDK launch to 3D mapping.
2020-3-18
Use props
fans78e81131
lvl.1
Flight distance : 94117 ft
Netherlands

Is sdk released for mavic mini? I need to use pix4dcaptur
2020-3-21
Use props
Vitali Usau
lvl.1

Belarus

Seems like released SDK still doesn't have Mini support. Just sent a request to the support team.
2020-3-27
Use props
Vitali Usau
lvl.1

Belarus

Vitali Usau Posted at 3-27 02:53
Seems like released SDK still doesn't have Mini support. Just sent a request to the support team.

Just got an answer. There is no final date but initially it was targeted mid year. So keep waiting for it!
2020-3-27
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Vitali Usau Posted at 3-27 13:48
Just got an answer. There is no final date but initially it was targeted mid year. So keep waiting for it!

A moderator has been on here saying it would released in April
2020-3-27
Use props
Keule
Captain
Flight distance : 3733015 ft
  • >>>
Germany

hallmark007 Posted at 3-27 13:54
A moderator has been on here saying it would released in April

DJI released on Mar 23, 2020, an SDK update:
DJI Mobile SDK 4.11.2, DJI Android UX SDK 4.11.2, and DJI iOS UX SDK 4.11.1

No Mavic Mini.

By releasing an SDK update every half year we could expect a Mavic Mini support late September 2020
2020-3-27
Use props
djiuser_BOe1ueOVxnAT
lvl.4
Flight distance : 48517 ft
Romania

Hi there! Can any moderator tell us if the release of SDK in April 2020 is still available ? The last SDK update still doesn't support Mavic mini, and someone tells here that is possible to release in September .... ! Thanks, wish you all good health
2020-3-29
Use props
fans94c815e2
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30860 ft
Malaysia

Hi,

I just want to ask if there any update regarding this?  I would love to hearing from you again.

Thank you.
2020-3-30
Use props
Vitali Usau
lvl.1

Belarus

hallmark007 Posted at 3-27 13:54
A moderator has been on here saying it would released in April

I've got a response from DJI support on March 27:

Thank you for directly reaching out to DJI Developer Support with this question.  The April date, was never a target date but unfortunately, someone was mistaken when they said it was in the forum you linked me too.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but what I can tell you is that the SDK team has targeted mid-year for SDK support of the Mini.  Dates are kept "loose" for a reason, that's because things can be fluid and are due to change....for example, if our team need to refocus on big bugs or what no one could have predicted, the outbreak of the covid 19 virus.  
2020-3-31
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Vitali Usau Posted at 3-31 05:57
I've got a response from DJI support on March 27:

Thank you for directly reaching out to DJI Developer Support with this question.  The April date, was never a target date but unfortunately, someone was mistaken when they said it was in the forum you linked me too.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but what I can tell you is that the SDK team has targeted mid-year for SDK support of the Mini.  Dates are kept "loose" for a reason, that's because things can be fluid and are due to change....for example, if our team need to refocus on big bugs or what no one could have predicted, the outbreak of the covid 19 virus.

You should really copy and paste the reply, it can verify what you’re saying.
2020-3-31
Use props
fansc49c91a7
New

Germany

Guten Tag
Ich wollte mal fragen ob jemand auch schon das Problem hatte. Wenn ich eine Quickshot aufnahme mache, das sie von mir weg fliegt und dabei hoch. Das sie beim Zurückkommen  nicht mehr auf den GPS.  Standort  zurück kommt wo sie gestartet ist. Sondern eine Bruchlandung hinlegt automatisch. Beim Quickshot wo sie nach oben fliegt, ist sie mit überhöhter Geschwindigkeit Richtung Boden wieder geflogen. Da konnte ich sie nur noch auffangen wo ich den Steuerknüppel nach oben gezogen habe.

Weiß jemand vielleicht was daran kaputt sein kann an der drohne die habe ich jetzt einem Monat.
2020-4-4
Use props
Ice_2k
Captain
Flight distance : 1132575 ft
Romania

Vitali Usau Posted at 3-31 05:57
I've got a response from DJI support on March 27:

Thank you for directly reaching out to DJI Developer Support with this question.  The April date, was never a target date but unfortunately, someone was mistaken when they said it was in the forum you linked me too.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but what I can tell you is that the SDK team has targeted mid-year for SDK support of the Mini.  Dates are kept "loose" for a reason, that's because things can be fluid and are due to change....for example, if our team need to refocus on big bugs or what no one could have predicted, the outbreak of the covid 19 virus.

Another moderator confirming April:

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 082&pid=2118931
2020-4-5
Use props
m80116
Captain
Flight distance : 3264131 ft
Italy

Until they know better... I wouldn't be surprised if it were delayed for what's happening.

Still... pretty happy to know DJI is striving so hard to keep their word.
2020-4-5
Use props
Vitali Usau
lvl.1

Belarus

hallmark007 Posted at 3-31 06:22
You should really copy and paste the reply, it can verify what you’re saying.

That actually what I did, didn't I?

Feel free to contact them by yourself (dev@dji.com).  The more times community is asking, the better it is.
2020-4-6
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Vitali Usau Posted at 4-6 12:20
That actually what I did, didn't I?

Feel free to contact them by yourself ().  The more times community is asking, the better it is.

I think you should look at post 34 .
2020-4-6
Use props
razor77
United Kingdom

It’s April, any news on the SDK for the Mini?

It was slated on the roadmap for release, and every article on the web points to this thread. Waiting in anticipation.
2020-4-21
Use props
BobWinNV
Captain
Flight distance : 284209 ft
  • >>>
United States

My guess is that the Mini SDK release will not be out before we see at least one more firmware update to the Mini.
2020-4-21
Use props
amferreira
Second Officer
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

razor77 Posted at 4-21 15:24
It’s April, any news on the SDK for the Mini?

It was slated on the roadmap for release, and every article on the web points to this thread. Waiting in anticipation.

DJI has informed that is delayed a couple of month. Also, the next firmware update of the Mini. I don't know if it is the current pandemic situation or the next launch of the Mavic Air 2. I would say that the pandemic is an excuse and that the next firmware and third party app will bring the Mini too close to the current Mavic Air specs, DJI needed a new Mavic Air 2 to boost sales that could be hurt by a more capable Mini.
2020-4-21
Use props
Luke-Dixon
Canada

Is it fair that the consensus is somewhere between June and September?

Just want to echo the comments that it would be nice if the moderator who previously stated April could provide an update as search engines are point everyone to this thread...

In Canada an SDK on the mavic mini will allow anyone to start mapping and surveying without the need of a Pilot Certificate in Canada (our equivalent to part 107 license) or most airspace restrictions.  
2020-4-23
Use props
Neal the Wheel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 37831 ft
United States

as you can see a newbie, so newbie question, what is this SDK this thread is asking about, what does it do with the MM? thanks
2020-4-24
Use props
Vlas
Captain
Flight distance : 1398100 ft
  • >>>
United States

Waiting for this SDK as well.
2020-4-24
Use props
viktorw
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4300850 ft
Sweden

Now the new mavic air 2 has released. Maybe the mini will get the sdk at the same time as the ma2?
2020-4-27
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules