Advice needed on nite time light show on water
587 3 2020-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Advice needed:  I set up my Custome Profiles if i can add a name like Night time    then just custom 01 custom 02.   My main objective at teh Moment is as follows:
I am going on a Cruise at Nite to see  a light display so I  want to knowwhat would be the Ideal and best settings.    Below are what I think should do.  Knowing Rocksteady will   not be stable at any Lower level shots.

I like to shoot the Highest resoltion 4K.  Knowing the LOWER the FPS  the better the shot allowing light in.  4K/24f.  The shutter  ifset to Auto wil lchose what is best.  And setting double is the rule of thumb. on-line says.  4K/24 shutter 1/48th (N/A) 1/50th or 1/60th.  I chosen 1/60th.   As ISO  increase brightness the Min will be 200   so not forcing noise, and maxing out at 1600 is the Peak I may drop to  ISO Max 800.    My Exposure value I always like on the darker side so -0.3 will work  -0.7 is tops.  I keep to Dewarp on, color on, not much more you can do. and   Rocksteady  ifon will cause Jittuer and vibration to the video.  I believe I am set if I am  not happy and taken a test sample All I can do is   use an Auto video setting with RS off.
I may create  three customes   4k/24F shutter auto. shutter 1/50th and 1/60th.  Any advice is greatly appreciated.  For tonight.  HDR is not in the question as that will only Brighten up, create noise in ways of the scenes.

FISH

001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
2020-1-2
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

Thanks to all who gav advice Glad i did what i did and had a back up plan ..

ENjoy  FISH
2020-1-3
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States

why I asked for advice.
2020-1-3
Use props
Fishycomics
Second Officer
United States