DJI Osmo Mobile 3 without Slow Motion feature?
3115 3 2020-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Guayar
lvl.2
Poland

Today I bougth Osmo Mobile 3 and it looks amazing. I installed app and I was so suprised I didn't find Slow Motion option. I am very very disapointed as it was one of selling points for me and I am starting to think to return this item. More over there is no 4k with 60p? I am using Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and this is really another big disapointment.

Are those features planned in some upcomming releases of the app or should I return item? Moreover Slow Motion is widely advertised but I never seen on any review that I came across or in any advertisment that Slow Motion is only for iOS. Big big disapointment.
2020-1-2
Use props
Guayar
lvl.2
Poland

Even more - photo mode is useless and it is in 4:3 aspect ratio only  - totally crap :/
2020-1-2
Use props
fansfe82067d
First Officer
  • >>>
Australia

https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/ ... ty_List_en_0927.pdf

I suspect you didn't check it.  The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 isn't on the list at all.  You will see from the list that 4K60 isn't supported on any Android device (as extensively discussed elsewhere here) and neither is slow motion.  Looks like you should return it.  When purchasing ANY mobile phone gimbal you should carefully check what is and isn't supported on your device.  I doubt whether you will find any such gimbal supporting 4K60 using the supplied gimbal app.  So you are likely to have to use another app which does provided what you want.  But then the question to research is, what gimbal features are available when not using the gimbal's own app?  For instance, with the Mobile 3, the only way to change gimbal modes is with the Mimo app.  With some other gimbals you can change gimbal modes direct from the gimbal buttons.
2020-1-2
Use props
Guayar
lvl.2
Poland

fansfe82067d Posted at 1-2 19:47
https://dl.djicdn.com/downloads/Osmo_Mobile_3/Osmo_Mobile_3_Mobile_Phone_Compatibility_List_en_0927.pdf

I suspect you didn't check it.  The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 isn't on the list at all.  You will see from the list that 4K60 isn't supported on any Android device (as extensively discussed elsewhere here) and neither is slow motion.  Looks like you should return it.  When purchasing ANY mobile phone gimbal you should carefully check what is and isn't supported on your device.  I doubt whether you will find any such gimbal supporting 4K60 using the supplied gimbal app.  So you are likely to have to use another app which does provided what you want.  But then the question to research is, what gimbal features are available when not using the gimbal's own app?  For instance, with the Mobile 3, the only way to change gimbal modes is with the Mimo app.  With some other gimbals you can change gimbal modes direct from the gimbal buttons.
You are right. I should return it. But i done quite extensive research on the internet before i bought it.  While i seen that 4k 60p is not supported in one or two reviews and tests, i didn't see in any that Slow Motion is not supported. I made mistake not too visit this forum, but anyway i thought if advartisments and reviews mention about slow motion and does not say anywhere that is only iOS specific, it is included in Android app. Only information about it I can see here on forum. I seen maybe 20 reviews and tests, read some articles. Really difficult to find information what lacks on Android.  What would you say about pictures only in 4:3 aspect ratio? That's abomination. I'm not returning yet just because my wife got iPhone, but more and more testing is telling me that I might do it even though hardware is really cool. Those with support of native camera looks like a way to go.
2020-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules