Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to check activation of M1P
822 6 2020-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tmhayden
lvl.1
Flight distance : 28287 ft
United States

Hi,

How do I check the activation date of my M1P?
2020-1-2
Use props
Marcus Aurelius2
New

United Kingdom

Would like to know myself
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day tmhayden. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Are you able to provide me the serial number of the DJI Mavic Pro through PM for me to be able to check the activation date of the said drone. Thank you.
2020-1-4
Use props
Muttley7
Second Officer
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-1-4 14:12
Hello and good day tmhayden. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Are you able to provide me the serial number of the DJI Mavic Pro through PM for me to be able to check the activation date of the said drone. Thank you.

Just sent you a PM, concerning my inability to activate a used Mavic Pro I bought on Ebay, which thus far has no video image showing despite the gimbal responding to my turning the wheel on the controller,
2021-5-2
Use props
Muttley7
Second Officer
United States

Muttley7 Posted at 5-2 09:48
Just sent you a PM, concerning my inability to activate a used Mavic Pro I bought on Ebay, which thus far has no video image showing despite the gimbal responding to my turning the wheel on the controller,

A positive update on my predicament is in order here, thanks to advice from a knowledgeable member over at the Mavic Pilot's forum.  Turns out my use of a non-OEM Apple cable, was disabling the camera of my new-to-me Mavic Pro.  Soon as I plugged in the original OEM cable, the video picture came to life, and my need to register the drone went away.

I decided to post the fix that worked for me just in case anyone else finds themselves confounded by the same problem of a Mavic Pro that flies, yet will not send a video image to the iPad.  The solution could be as simple as a data cable swap.  Over and out.
2021-5-3
Use props
Flycaster
Captain
United States

Gotta watch those cables....
Sometimes they get confused with a "charging cable" (the cheap, or not so cheap stuff at the 7-11 or gas station counter displays),
You need a data cable...Which you now have...
2021-5-3
Use props
Muttley7
Second Officer
United States

I'd never have guessed that the cable was the culprit because that same generic charging cable worked just fine with my Fimi X8 drone, sending crisp video imagery to the iPad. If it weren't for advice kindly offered by an old hand in another forum, my newly acquired Mavic Pro would have been gathering dust until the cows come home.  All cables are NOT created equal, even if they work with some drones.
2021-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules