Gimball stuck 4002 error
3342 5 2020-1-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blueeyedson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 654488 ft
United States

Just opened the box on my replacement unit. The first one had so many problems, i had to replace it. Now, I opened the box, updated the firmware and get the gimball stuck error. The gimball won’t move. There’s nothing obstructing it and everything looks good.  I’ve spent way more hours troubleshooting than flying. Thia is unacceptable. I want my money back. In fact, I’ll call my credit card company and dispute this purchase unless you guys sort this out immediately.
2020-1-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi, On behalf of DJI I extend my sincere apologies for the issues that you have experienced with. We already forwarded this issue to the Management Team for them to respond to your issue via email or phone as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. I appreciate your support and understanding.
2020-1-3
Use props
pjjf43
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12392 ft
United States

Sadly same problem with my new Mavic Mini....just had ~dozen flights, treated it ultra carefully....appears no response or solution from DJI support...extremely frustrating as use of the Gimbal is the whole point of buying this thing.  Upgraded to new firmware just now...same problem... DJI come on?  can you give some sort of official response?  Do we all have a bad batch of these things?
2020-1-4
Use props
djiuser_RhzthAD29AeF
New

United States

Same problem brand new out of box imu won’t calibrate and gimbal is stuck and says overheat. Junk
2020-1-26
Use props
blueeyedson
lvl.1
Flight distance : 654488 ft
United States

I found a solution.  I’m not sure if it’s mentioned in the original post but if you search this error on youtube, there is kind of a crazy solution that worked for me.  You basically take a straw and blow air all around the gimbal and battery compartment.  Sounds nutty but after i did this, i stopped getting the 400002 error.  Hope this helps.
2020-1-27
Use props
Vimarsh Gowda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 277992 ft
India

Same issue here, all seems normal and good, but shows final stuck. DJI any support?
2022-2-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules