Mavic pro crash
520 2 2020-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.2

United States

Hello nihao, I not post in long time, lol happy new year. Ok so mavic pro I have crash and body on side pry open just little but I use knife so I close it, but back left motor on end of leg broke off, I never get insurance because at time I not know how, but I want know is possible just buy part and treat as normal broken electronic and just replace broken motor and see it if work. But plan I have, I want see if I fix it then if it have sensor issue, then I send to dji so they fix error, this is ok for me do or? I just not want pay price they give for leg, motor ect when I get it cheap in amazon. But what you think I need do, or plan I have good?
2020-1-3
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

I guess that is a good idea, if you can fix it, it would save some money, but there will be some fine soldering which if you get wrong could cause damage to the ESC circuit board and cost more to repair

2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry to know about the incident with your DJI Mavic Pro. I am happy to know that you were able to find your DJI Mavic Pro. Just a friendly reminder DJI does not recommend to do any DIY repair because this may cause more damage to the said drone. I would recommend for you to contact our DJI support team to start up a ticket for the said drone at ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ). We have the professional team who would do their best to assists you with regards to this matter. Please note that the repair cost will depend on the said warranty period of the drone otherwise, valid charges will apply. Thank you.
2020-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules