Mavic Minin versus Phantom 4
421 4 2020-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

I have not flown my P4 for some time now due to me spending most of my time flying the MM. With the MM I have logged about 22 hours and find it very easy to fly. Today I took my P4 for a burn and believe me this is like flying a different animal, the P4 is a lot more responsive and has plenty more speed. I believe if I tried to fly the P4 like the MM my P4 will not be around much longer. Today I also linked the DJI Goggles to the P4 and what an experience flying upfront of the drone like a bird, totally “liberating” My next project is to get the DJI FPV setup and a relatively cheap compatible racing drone to really experience the FPV flying mode without the concern of destroying the drone.
If any of you have experience using the DJI FPV system please advise what cheap racing drone I should look at buying.

2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. I hope that our valued DJI members can provide you the best information for this inquiry. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-1-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

Sorry so which one feels more responsive?
I suppose you mean the P4 is faster, more responsive...
2020-1-3
Use props
Droneflier
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1811322 ft
South Africa

InspektorGadjet Posted at 1-3 08:37
Sorry so which one feels more responsive?
I suppose you mean the P4 is faster, more responsive...

Yip the P4 LOL
2020-1-3
Use props
InspektorGadjet
Second Officer
Flight distance : 439915 ft
Spain

I thought so lol
I would love to be able to use DJI googles with the mini, but I guess that will come with Mavic 2 or P4 once I become a pilot
2020-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules