Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic mini gps accuracy
4124 2 2020-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steliosmad
lvl.3
Flight distance : 128376 ft
Greece

After update the drone to the latest version i made a test flight to see if everything is ok.
I noticed that when the drone is on the ground it finds 9 to 10 satelite. When is on the air finds 17 satelites more or less. So the problem is the home point is not accurate. When i put it in rth it goes 5 to 6 meters away from the home point
2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for sharing your informative insights. For this concern. I would recommend to please refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic Mini using the DJI Assistant 2 and please do a compass calibration to isolate the issue. If issue still persists please provide a short video of the said Issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted. Thank you.
2020-1-3
Use props
djiuser_WkDffKL3QANk
New

Germany

Hey @DJI Paladin,
i have a problem with my new mavic mini. I can´t fly in blue gps zones.
I already tried to make self unlocks but it doesn´t work.
I can see the gps unlocking events in the dji fly app but behind this the app always says that no flight device is connected.
But this isn´t true and i can´t start flying in the blue zone.
Could you please help me?
I have put the SN of my flight controller in the GPS unlocking formular. Is this correct or do i have to put the SN of the drone?
Thanks in advance!
2020-1-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules