Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CUSTOMIZING THE MINI
477 3 2020-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JM.REYES
First Officer
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

Hi everyone. I share this link, it is something that may interest more than one. To customize our little minis.
https://www.wrapgrade.jp/For-Mavic-Mini-c41155023

[media = x, 970,580] [/ media]

By the way, if someone asks if I have a commission or something similar, the answer is NO. I found it interesting and I want to share it with everyone.
2020-1-3
Use props
jonny007
Captain
Germany

You have to have very caaaaaaaaaaalm hands to do this. ;-) Does the mini still have 249 grams after the treatment? Which is just coming to my mind....many crashed minis have a broken arm. To prevent this, it may not be a bad idea to bandage the arms. Just in case ... I will not test whether it works that way ;-)
2020-1-3
Use props
Part107
Captain
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

jonny007 Posted at 1-3 10:50
You have to have very caaaaaaaaaaalm hands to do this. ;-) Does the mini still have 249 grams after the treatment? Which is just coming to my mind....many crashed minis have a broken arm. To prevent this, it may not be a bad idea to bandage your arms. Just in case ... I will not test whether it works that way ;-)

I would say the 249 went out the window with the 1st piece covering the 249 up lol
2020-1-3
Use props
JM.REYES
First Officer
Flight distance : 84423 ft
Spain

jonny007 Posted at 1-3 10:50
You have to have very caaaaaaaaaaalm hands to do this. ;-) Does the mini still have 249 grams after the treatment? Which is just coming to my mind....many crashed minis have a broken arm. To prevent this, it may not be a bad idea to bandage your arms. Just in case ... I will not test whether it works that way ;-)

Actually, I have no idea if it will exceed 250g. For the issue of protection, I do not see it very protective, for scratches it can, but to avoid breakage I do not think it works much.
2020-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules