Case seems to be too tight?
435 2 2020-1-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bonmot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 382815 ft
Canada

I noticed that a lot of drone carrying cases are made pretty tight to hold Mavic 2 with propellers installed.
Just wondering is the tight fit going to deform the propellers?
Those plastic props seems to be pretty thin to me. But it seems like I am the only one concerns about it. Most of people like the “right” fit from what I have read.
I Just received my drone and fly more kit today. Will receive a Mavic 2 carrying case from Amazon tomorrow with foam insert.
I was thinking about using the bag for short trips and the bigger case for long trips with more protection.

But after I tried the bag, i don’t trust it will protect the drone. Instead I think it might damage the propellers.

I have zero experience drones so far. Might be overly worried. LOL
2020-1-3
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day bonmot. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this issue. With regards to this matter for the official DJI Carrying case and bags that are found on the DJI official websites. These carrying case and bags are tested by DJI to be able to store your DJI Mavic 2 Pro properly and will not damage any parts of the said drone. For 3rd party carrying cases and bags we cannot guaranteed the reliability of the said cases and bags when in use. Thank you for your understanding and valued support.
2020-1-4
Use props
bonmot
lvl.3
Flight distance : 382815 ft
Canada

Sounds good. My plan works then. I just received the 3rd party case. It is really good.
2020-1-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules